See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hawkers_85

Hawkers_85Hawthorn

The best straightener for fine hair

I am constantly worried about damaging my very fine hair with straighteners but I love the look! I had heard about these being the best from a girlfriend and I so I dropped some very unsubtle hints at christmas and what do you know, I got one! It is great too. Silky and "glidey" to use. I can style my hair very quickly without any sense of drying or burning it. I really recommend this especially if you have fine hair too.

Customer service is exceptional

The product is absolutely brilliant and the after sales service is even better. They fix your product and send it back to you within a week no questions asked, they are so helpful and certainly go above and beyond. I will always buy their products.

Janette

JanetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes my hair silky soft and shiny. Love it!

I’ve used GHD Platinum before and it doesn’t hold a candle to Glam Palm. My hair is thick and long and the wide plates make ironing my hair super fast and easy. I also love that it makes my hair shiny and silky soft after straightening even if I don’t put heat protector on it.

Sidney

SidneyPerth

Amazing, better than GHD

Smooth, easy to use, has multiple heat settings and it is the best straightener I’ve ever used! I have mad curly hair and this works a treat! Have had my glam palm for 3 years now and it’s never failed me. Very highly recommend!

Kait

KaitNewcastle

It gave me an electric shock!

Bought this product for my mum and it gave her an electric shock. Tried to return it and they wouldn’t. They ‘fixed it’ instead. However when it returned it smelled of burned plastic and wires. The company were very unhelpful and did not take any responsibility for their poor quality product. Don’t buy!

GlamPalm

GlamPalm A.GlamPalm

Karina G

Karina GAU

Fantastic

Extremely happy with the results! Heats up fast so you can still look good when running late!
It's defiantly easy to use! Doesn't pull on your hair when using it either!

BJK

BJK

Love it- best one I've used

Simple to use, heats up quickly. Never had a snag on hair. Turns itself off when not in use for a little while so I don't have to worry that I've left it on when I go out. Would be better if it was designed for wet hair- I use it on damp hair without a worry.
Hair stays straight until it gets wet

Pat

Pat

I love it

I love that straightener. Everyday I straight my hair, and they are quite dry and damaged but GlamPalm make my hair look very healthy. It is one of the best straighteners I've ever had.

Court

Court

Better than any straightener I've used.

george

georgeMelbourne

worth jt

Amazing tool! It's expensive, but totally worth the price (assuming it lasts as long as I assume it will). Feels really solid, but not heavy, and heats up really quickly. Buy it

Janet k.

Janet k.

Love it

Love the straightener. I've used the ghd and cloud 9 in the past and the glam palm seems to be smoother and less damaging. Also appreciate the two hairclips and carry case that comes as standard.

Elaine S.

Elaine S.Melbourne

Straighten to perfection

This straightener is amazing!! I had tried multiple hair straighteners over the years but I have always come back to glam palm straightener. It heats up very quickly and works great on my wavy hair. My hair has never looked so amazing after being straighten. By far the best straightener I've ever used.

Better for long hair

Used to have a GHD but going to GlamPalm - well i wont go back. I have long thick hair which looks amazing when straightened and i have more time in the morning as it can get through big pieces of hair quite quick.

Sam

Sam

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

I have had this straightener for 3 years now. And it is so quick at straightening my thick long hair. I love it and use it everyday! Highly recommend. My previous GHD has nothing on this!

Steve l

Steve lDandenong

Heats really fast and does its job!

The straightener is very fast at heating up. Can be used within a minute. Makes it much more convenient when in a rush. It is also thin enough to get to the small hair. I usually just use it for straightening my fringe and its perfect!

overpriced for its functionality

normal functionality but higer price, it’s just same as the other competitors with lower price ranges I think it’s just the brand awareness that attracted me to the product unfortunately

R S

R SMelbourne

AMazing product

Heats up really quickly- 30 seconds.
Doesn't pull the hair at all.
Straightens the hair in one stroke without having to apply multiple strokes in the same section of hair.

coffemug

coffemugMelbourne

Been using it for 9 years and still does its job!

Bought this 9 years ago when my ghd died. To be honest this is much better, still does its job after 9 years. However it is now taking a bit longer to curl my hair as compared to couple years back, but I believe its normal as the heatness from the ceramic would have worn off a little bit, but still a great investment.

Susanna

Susanna

Doesn't damage my hair!

I'm very happy with this straightener, it heats up quite fast, is easy to use for both straightening as well as curling, and doesn't snag on hair. In addition, I never use heat protector as it doesn't appear to damage my hair. In fact, my hair feels even smoother after using this!