Glem IT965

IT965GGEI2, IT965MVI, IT965GGEI, etc...
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Glem

1.9
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Multiple repairs over 3 years

We purchased this in 2018. We have thus far had to call for repairs for five separate issues. Most recently the oven door has failed and the gas has stopped working for a second time.

Purchased in April 2018.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Dave T - please email your contact details to info@glemgas.com.au so that we can get in touch and discuss this further with you. Thank you

Kath
KathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rip off. Not worth the hassle.

Purchased in July 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

David W.
David W.Sydney, NSW

4.5 years old and i'm thinking of chucking it and trying again

Purchased in September 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,154.00.

Simone E.Glem

Hi David - We are really interested in your feedback. Please contact us on 1300 307 917 so we can have a chat and see what we can do. Thank you

Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rust Bucket

my 60 cm freestanding s/s all gas oven operates without much fuss but after just 6 mths rusting in warming draw , not just small surface rust but large penetrated spots of rust. Smeg tell me this has never happened before , would like stove back to check. They inform me that I must dry the warmer at least once per week whether or not it is used. They tell me they a happyto replace but will void rest of warranty by doing so

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,350.00.

Peter H
Peter HBrisbane

Glem ovens do not work

This oven was purchased from Harvey Norman for approximately $2500 around 2.5 years ago. We have experienced continual issues with the oven door not closing properly, external facings overheating and now it seems that it is failing to cook properly at all. Roasts which previously took around 90 minutes to cook now are taking over 3 hours and the oven temperature control needs to be turned up to 250 degrees which is ridiculous. We definitely will not be buying another oven from Harvey Norman or Glem. The service man that came out to us after the first failure of the door told us that he always had call outs for this brand. Stay away.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Peter H - could you please contact us on 1300 307 917 to share some further details so that we can provide some assistance? Thank you

ColinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

surfaces extremely hot

love the oven, fulfils it's purpose cooks very well. The problem is all the metal surfaces get extremely hot when oven is in use. I do not think this could be intended. This has been since new. we have never experienced this before with other ovens. Grand kids no longer allowed in kitchen whilst oven on after nasty burns.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Colin - please call our customer service team on 1300 307 917 so that we can run through a few things to be sure the appliance is working as it should. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm AEST. Thank you

JHo
JHoPerth, WA

TOO LOUD.....

Oven is SO LOUD embarrassed to use. The noise is unbearable and you can not hear anything in entire area of house while oven is on. Impossible to use while entertaining

Purchased in February 2014 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Simone E.Glem

Hi JHo - please contact us again on 1300 307 917 so we can review the history behind this issue and provide assistance. Thank you

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Martin Kennedy
Martin KennedySouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years old and it now unusable.

Purchased in December 2014 at Harvey Norman for $3,299.00.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Martin - we would really like to identify the problem. Could you please contact Sarah in our customer service team on 1300 307 917 to discuss this in more detail? Thank you

Stung
Stung

Love my stove

I have the Bi-energy cooker, it is awesome as the oven can work on gas or electricity. Depending on what I cook I can select the fuel I use. So easy to clean the oven as everything hidden.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

wendy kittleAlice Springs, Northern Territory

commercial grade styling

love this stove. so much room with the way the burners are placed, the wok burner is brilliant. the jet for the oven didn't work the first time but once replaced with the correct one it was brilliant. love the fact that the oven is either gas or electric and the temp is spot on. very easy to clean and the cooking grids on top are easy to remove and clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Glem oven A joke

Absolutely disappointed my oven door doesn't close and then ignition starters stop working within 8 months of owning. Contacted glem and was told they will not warrant the fault and it would cost me $220 to have just the hinges replaced so angry that a large company can't warrant their design fault

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Simone E.Glem

Hi Andy - could you please call Gerry in our customer service team on 1300 307 917 for further assistance? Thank you

Taro
TaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service, not good product.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Kerri k
Kerri kTownsville

Has to stay dirty! What a crock

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Hi Kerri,
In response to your call to us last Friday we have lodged a service call.
We will follow up with you on the new comment regarding the slow ignition as this wasn’t mentioned before.

Continually having problems

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Extremely hot to touch

We have had a Glem oven replaced after the metal on the external part of the oven heated to extremely high temperatures. We believed this to be a fault, though we're warned by Glem, that they couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again. Sure enough the new oven gets every bit as hot. Do not assume that you are buying a quality product because it carries a hefty price tag. I will not buy Glem again.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Ken M
Ken Masked
IT965

where do I buy hinges for this oven and what is the part no. I live in devonport Tas.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Ken - Please contact our office on 1300 307 917 during business hours so that we can assist. Thank you.

Michael
Michael

Brought our house last December
Had a new stove fitted but not used
Happy with stove except for when cooking pea and hame soup it sticks on bottom
Have tried all burners but can’t get the heat down enough
Thanks Di

JHo
JHoasked
IT965GGEI2

I spent a lot of money remodelling my kitchen and decided on the glem oven as it had the features I was looking for. I wish I had done some research... I now have a beautiful kitchen that I can’t entertain in as the oven is SO LOUD no one can hear themselves think.
I contacted glem under warranty where they sent someone out to fix. But same problem started up again and I was told no other options left to resolve.
6yrs on and I’m too embarrassed to turn the oven on, even my kids beg me not to as they can’t stand the unbearable noise through the house.

Suzy
Suzyasked
IT965

I've just had my new Glem GLCER64 stove top installed on Friday. Used it last night and the hob has marks on it already, why is this? I wish I could put a photo up. After using, I wiped the surface with a wet (water!) cloth. I'm appalled.

wendy kittle

it may have had a reaction to something that your pot you used is made of. research what pots are recommended to use with a glass hob.

Get an answer from our members and Glem representatives

Compare all 9 Glem IT965
Glem IT965PROEI2

Glem IT965PROEI2

No reviews yet
Glem IT965GGEN2

Glem IT965GGEN2

No reviews yet
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,699.00$3,879.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity116L116L116L116L
FeaturesCooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 940 x 900 x 600 mm940 x 900 x 600 mm940 x 900 x 600 mm940 x 900 x 600 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGasGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 5555
Wok Burner YesYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel