Glem IT965

Glem IT965 Questions & Answers

IT965GGEI2, IT965MVI, IT965GGEI, etc...
Listing monitored by Glem

8 questions from our users

Ken M
Ken Masked
IT965

where do I buy hinges for this oven and what is the part no. I live in devonport Tas.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Ken - Please contact our office on 1300 307 917 during business hours so that we can assist. Thank you.

Michael
Michael

Brought our house last December
Had a new stove fitted but not used
Happy with stove except for when cooking pea and hame soup it sticks on bottom
Have tried all burners but can’t get the heat down enough
Thanks Di

JHo
JHoasked
IT965GGEI2

I spent a lot of money remodelling my kitchen and decided on the glem oven as it had the features I was looking for. I wish I had done some research... I now have a beautiful kitchen that I can’t entertain in as the oven is SO LOUD no one can hear themselves think.
I contacted glem under warranty where they sent someone out to fix. But same problem started up again and I was told no other options left to resolve.
6yrs on and I’m too embarrassed to turn the oven on, even my kids beg me not to as they can’t stand the unbearable noise through the house.

Suzy
Suzyasked
IT965

I've just had my new Glem GLCER64 stove top installed on Friday. Used it last night and the hob has marks on it already, why is this? I wish I could put a photo up. After using, I wiped the surface with a wet (water!) cloth. I'm appalled.

wendy kittle

it may have had a reaction to something that your pot you used is made of. research what pots are recommended to use with a glass hob.

Scottie
Scottieasked
IT965GGEI2

We bought this oven two weeks ago. We have notice that the knobs get very hot when the oven is on. Nearly too hot to touch. What can we do?

wendy kittle

It sounds like your oven door may need adjusting it may not be closing correctly allowing heat to escape therefore your knobs getting hot. Contact place of purchase to rectify as this is not normal.

Simone E.Glem

Hi Scottie - please contact us for assistance with this on 1300 307 917 or email info@glemgas.com.au. Thank you

Ben H
Ben Hasked

Hi,
The ignition for Cook-top on my bi-energy oven have one by one stopped working. The igniters still work with certain button/dials but now all but one cook-top knob and the oven knob have stopped working.
Is there anything that can be done about this easily as it is becoming to be a real pain to use the cook-top?

Cheers
Ben

wendy kittle

Make sure the piezo’s are clean and maybe rub them with a little steel wool as sometimes grime build up will stop them from working. Hope that helps

Simone E.Glem

Hi Ben H - it may be the ignition harness not working correctly, which would require a service technician to repair it. Please call us on 1300 307 917 for service provider contact information. Thank you

Suzie
Suzieasked
IT965GGEI

My oven will only work when I have the fan button on. Why?

Janet Willoughby
Janet Willoughby

are you using the gas or electric option?
I mainly use the gas option, and it doesn't start very easily. It often takes a couple of attempts. I can't offer much more help than that, sorry Suzie

Simone E.Glem

Hi Suzie - could you please contact Sarah at our office on 1300 307 917 to have an inspection of the appliance arranged? If under warranty, please also have your proof of purchase available. Thank you.

john
johnasked
IT965MVI

does it cost anything to get my glem it965mvi fixed?

OfficialGlem

Hi John, please contact our customer service team member Sarah during business hours on 02 9721 2755 or by e-mailing sarah@glemgas.com.au. Thank you.

john
johnasked
IT965MVI

how do I or can I fix my oven door on my stove it wont shut fully ,it stays open not good enough?

OfficialGlem

Get an answer from our members and Glem representatives

Glem IT965