Glenn's Quality Cars

Glenn's Quality Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Glenn's Quality Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
James G
James G

Typical unethical car sales

Contacted several times
Sales rep did not return several calls after selling us an unroadworthy car. Since we purchased it we’ve had to have extensive body work done to it and the repair people said this car has either been written off or in a serious accident. None of which was mentioned when purchasing it.
Extremely disappointed considering no effort was required to sell us car all over email, and no salesperson really followed sale up
?????

justaguy78
justaguy78AU

glens quality cars now called EXCLUSIVE AUTOHAUS

still waiting on our airbag to get fixed. your guy looked at it and said its fine yeah ok. buyer beware

John Stevenson
John StevensonSydney, NSW

Still waiting

As above and still waiting u and Darren had no problems taking our money funny that, but u said on signing contract u would fix the problem and it now 3mths just about, I know Ur just giving us the run around, as it doesn't take long to make a phone call.

Rach Hunter Valley
Rach Hunter ValleyHunter Region, NSW

We would highly recommend this car yard.

As we live over 2 hours away from the car yard, we spoke with Darren over the phone and found him easy to deal with. We took our daughter down to look at the car, and we were impressed from the moment we entered the card yard, the quality of all cars in the yard, the hassle free ease of buying the car. It was the best experience we have ever had when dealing through a car yard. Thank you Darren!
We would definitely recommend Glen's Quality Cars.

Wonderful customer service

I was unable to visit to view the vehicle I saw online before deciding on my options. Darren was incredibly helpful and talked me through every bit of the vehicle, honestly and accurately, with me on the 'phone as if he was considering the purchase himself. Great customer service, above and beyond. Thank you!

Happy customer

A very pleasant experience dealing with Glenn and his team. Everyone was so helpful especially Glenn, Darren, Lorenzo and Melissa. They really do sell quality cars and all reasonably priced. Im very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Great customer service

Darren helped me with my purchase of a car.Great customer service felt comfortable as he was not pressuring me to buy.I later found out air con did not work and Darren sent me to their mechanics who fixed the problem and Darren also sorted out all the warranty papers for that everything was was done for me.very happy with my Ford Focus and I would highly recommend Glenns Quality Cars

Horrible

Brought a car from here nothing but trouble since buying it . Not they they care as long as they sold the car Avoid this place at all cost or the cost will be coming out of your pocket

Store LocationGlens quality cars

Other Car Dealerships

Excellent service from Darren! Great company and great cars!

I recently bought a car from Glenn's Quality Cars. Was incredibly impressed by Darren who turned things around so quickly to ensure my old car was traded in at market value and I was able to purchase the car of my dreams. Within a short period, he ensured all the paperwork was ready to go and I walked away incredibly happy. I definitely recommend anyone coming to GQC. You will not only receive high quality cars but great service from their employees. Thanks Darren!

Perfect car excellent service

Thanks to Billy for the no drama trade in, Darren for the follow up and old mate whom details the cars very friendly service they will all stand by and assist you if needed. Best car yard around Glens quality cars thank you all.

elvis
elvisAU

Good sales and helping People

If you are after a good used car, Go Down and see Billy or one of
the other sales People down at Glen's Quality Cars And remember if you do have any trouble, with the car you buy, it is best to talk to the salesperson about it do not blow your top ,.Go a have a chat as we know cars are like as , we are good one day , And we may br,, a little under the weather the next
I meet Glen and he is a nice person and he will bend over backwards to help you
Paul

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney

Couldn’t be happier

After looking for cars at 4 different car yards on the weekend, I can honestly say I bought from Glenn’s Quality Cars because of how helpful the sales guys were. They went above and beyond answering every question I had, they weren’t pushy, offered me a test drive, and thoroughly went through everything in the warranty with me. I’m loving my new car, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a used car!

Lost sale

I went there Sunday 15/7/18 at 3pm $18500 in the bank ready to spend, unfortunately no sales staff came out to tell me the prices of these cars because everything was advertised on finance packages which I wasn’t after pretty poor for a second hand dealer I bought somewhere else 48 hours later, I have no doubt they are a good team though.

Sharyn
SharynSydney

Really Bad Customer Service

Allen
AllenSydney, NSW

My best experience ever

They helped me to sell my car with the best value possible in market and they have done it perfectly