Glenview Turf

Glenview Turf

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Glenview Turf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kylie
Kylie

Unbeatable Customer Service from Beginning to End...and Beyond!

There is nothing to fault with the Team at Glenview Turf. From the moment of first contact they were super knowledgeable, friendly and so easy to deal with! They gave me different options based on my location and advised what would be best. The service didn't finish upon the laying of the turf with their support and after service care absolutely spot on!

Best turf company- amazing staff

I would just like to say what a pleasure it was dealing with Glenview Turf for my recent purchase. Amazing staff members all very professional will definitely be coming back for more. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality turf and a wealth of knowledge!

Craig d
Craig dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great grad very helpful

The turf I got was brilliant and the service was great from time of order till truck arrived the service was good

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Fantastic, friendly service

I only required two square metres of turf and turned up not knowing what type of grass I needed. I just showed the lady in the office (I think her name was erin) a picture of the grass and she figured out what I needed. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definately recommend this business to anyone looking for great turf and great service.

Gardening & Landscaping