Glicks Furniture Online store

Brand Manager for Glicks Furniture Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (6) · Not as advertised (0)
Tiang L.
Tiang L.Illawarra, NSW

Larissa the sales person was very patient and very helpful. She made shopping via the phone very enjoyable.

Larissa was most helpful when I rang up for clarification. Larissa kept me informed of my purchase. She is well suited for the role.

Satisfied customer

I have received an amazing customer service from Glicks Furniture. Placed an order late Friday night and received my item today. I am very happy with the service and can’t wait to use my product.

Amazing customer service

I ordered a piece of furniture that was faulty. The team at Glicks Furniture handled my case in a professional, responsive and generous manner. I will turn to Glicks again for my furniture purchases.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Norman
Norman

If only other retailers shared Glick’s business model

We spent some millions of dollars refurbishing an iconic 1890’s building then adding an ultra modern wing to the structure.
We wanted classic designer furniture that spanned the 20th century and were recommended to Glick
Every single component of product range, price, service , quality and willingness to go the extra mile was beyond my most optimistic expectation. They are an absolutely standout company and I cannot recommend them too highly.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Glicks Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

This purchase ‘ Made my Day’!

My purchase went very smoothly and, in addition, the salesperson (a lady) found out if Glicks could organise delivery. They could, so I was able to purchase a beautiful piece of French provincial furniture - a piece I have wanted for a long time. You may quote me.
I haven’t received the item yet, so can’t comment on its quality.
Thanks to the lovely sales’ person for doing such a great job.

MichelleC
MichelleC

Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables

Online store was easy to navigate, and I found exactly what I wanted. Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables arrived very quickly - in 3 working days, in immaculate condition. No assembly was required. I am very happy with my purchase. Pricing was also very reasonable.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Such a great store

I’ve shopped here a few times now and am always extremely impressed with the stock, prices, service, and I’m so happy with all purchases I’ve made. Larissa helped me this time and the service and assistance was outstanding.

Nicole
NicoleSydney

Outstanding service

I am writing this review to advise all on the amazing customer service that we received from Glicks furniture. The products and customer service at Glicks 100%. Outstanding. Highly recommended to anyone. We have never experienced such outstanding service as we have from this company. The staff the product the service outstanding.