Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for Glicks Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (20)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (0)

Home office chair

Very satisfied with our new home office chair. Checked online first before calling to make sure they had what we wanted in stock.

Website is easy to navigate and user friendly. Telephone enquiry was easy and staff were knowledgeable. Physical store is well laid out and you’re able to move through it without bumping into something. Staff at the store remembered the phone conversation; awesome. Quick and simple purchase.

Thank you!

Store LocationWaterloo , NSW
Tiang L.
Tiang L.Illawarra, NSW

Larissa the sales person was very patient and very helpful. She made shopping via the phone very enjoyable.

Larissa was most helpful when I rang up for clarification. Larissa kept me informed of my purchase. She is well suited for the role.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Great product and best customer service

Couldn’t see exact photo online so I phoned and I had photos sent to me immediately. Can in the next day and can’t rate these guys high enough

Satisfied customer

I have received an amazing customer service from Glicks Furniture. Placed an order late Friday night and received my item today. I am very happy with the service and can’t wait to use my product.

Norman
Norman

If only other retailers shared Glick’s business model

We spent some millions of dollars refurbishing an iconic 1890’s building then adding an ultra modern wing to the structure.
We wanted classic designer furniture that spanned the 20th century and were recommended to Glick
Every single component of product range, price, service , quality and willingness to go the extra mile was beyond my most optimistic expectation. They are an absolutely standout company and I cannot recommend them too highly.

Product Appearance As advertised

This purchase ‘ Made my Day’!

My purchase went very smoothly and, in addition, the salesperson (a lady) found out if Glicks could organise delivery. They could, so I was able to purchase a beautiful piece of French provincial furniture - a piece I have wanted for a long time. You may quote me.
I haven’t received the item yet, so can’t comment on its quality.
Thanks to the lovely sales’ person for doing such a great job.

MichelleC
MichelleC

Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables

Online store was easy to navigate, and I found exactly what I wanted. Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables arrived very quickly - in 3 working days, in immaculate condition. No assembly was required. I am very happy with my purchase. Pricing was also very reasonable.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Such a great store

I’ve shopped here a few times now and am always extremely impressed with the stock, prices, service, and I’m so happy with all purchases I’ve made. Larissa helped me this time and the service and assistance was outstanding.

Brisbane Delivery

I phoned Glicks in Sydney and had a great experience dealing with Lisa, nothing was an issue.
I ordered my dining chairs on the weekend & they arrived in Brisbane Tuesday morning.The service I received was excellent. Lisa & I exchanged a couple of email. So simple and easy. The chairs are perfect with our old Tasmanian table. Thanks Lisa

Store LocationDanks Street NSW

Donna F.
Donna F.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and GREAT products

The onsite parking Alexandria is an absolute bonus !! You drive up and the warehouse is attached the showroom, couldn't be any easier to collect your goods. Toni the Store Manager is an absolute delight. NOTHING was too much trouble. The products offered are great and there is an excellent range. I would highly recommend it for great replica furniture. One stop show !

Store LocationAlexandria
Dean Grant
Dean GrantIllawarra, NSW

Perfect service for the exact furniture items I needed

Store is well laid out with plenty of room to move amongst the pieces and to test them. There is also nice groupings of furniture items e.g. lounges, tables, lamps, rugs, accessories, so you can imagine how they might look in your own space. For the items I examined I was impressed with the quality of the materials used and the attention to detail in things like sticking. My chairs were part assembled and only required a few extra screws to complete their assembly. My dinning table and chairs are now a completed set and it makes such a positive difference to the look of the room.

Store LocationWaterloo

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Wonderful mattress !!

We bought a mattress for our bed base. After spending thousands of dollars in the past without any success , we finally found the perfect mattress. Not only was it reasonably priced but for the first time in years , we are now sleeping through the night on the most comfortable mattress without feeling any movement from your partner. Highly recommend this product. Service was amazing !

Store LocationGlicks Waterloo

Alex
Alex

Great customer service - in store and by phone. After getting my purchase home and discovering a small flaw, Glicks were prompt and polite in sorting it out and went out of their way to replace the product on the same day. I’m very happy.

Store LocationWaterloo

Perfect mix of industrial and modern

The kitchen stools are perfect for our modern kitchen. Totally unexpected buy as we set out for a more conservative look but once we saw the industrial look stools in white with timber seat we just loved them. They look great. Rhonda

Store LocationAlexandria
Tbonejn
TbonejnSydney, NSW

Best price

We were looking for a compact leather sofa and Glicks were the only store that came anywhere close to the size and price . Thank you to Michelle for being a great help we would recommend Glicks to anyone looking for quality furniture at a realistic price .

Store LocationDanks St Waterloo

Kerry Powell
Kerry Powellasked
Glicks Furniture

Hi Rosie. Did you end up buying a lounge from Glicks and if so are you happy with it?

Hi Kerry.
Yes, we did buy the lounge from Glicks. We have had it for a while now and it has not lost its shape in any way. We have 2 kids (primary school), and it is holding up well. We have given it a clean with the Leather care a couple of times and that brings it right back to almost new. I think i would consider buying from them again.

Rosie
Rosieasked
Glicks Furniture

What is the quality like of lounges from Glicks?

Nathan

We have found the lounge that we received from Glicks to be very good in quality. It's a very sturdy well built lounge. We are very happy with it. I would certainly not call this a budget lounge if you were looking at the quality alone. We have had it for quite some time now and it has not lost its form or shape at all. I would recommend buying from Glicks

Compare both Glicks Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Office and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Office and Outdoor
Compare both Glicks Furniture