Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for Glicks Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Amazing customer service

I ordered a piece of furniture that was faulty. The team at Glicks Furniture handled my case in a professional, responsive and generous manner. I will turn to Glicks again for my furniture purchases.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Kerry Powell
Kerry Powellasked
Glicks Furniture

Hi Rosie. Did you end up buying a lounge from Glicks and if so are you happy with it?

Hi Kerry.
Yes, we did buy the lounge from Glicks. We have had it for a while now and it has not lost its shape in any way. We have 2 kids (primary school), and it is holding up well. We have given it a clean with the Leather care a couple of times and that brings it right back to almost new. I think i would consider buying from them again.

Rosie
Rosieasked
Glicks Furniture

What is the quality like of lounges from Glicks?

Nathan

We have found the lounge that we received from Glicks to be very good in quality. It's a very sturdy well built lounge. We are very happy with it. I would certainly not call this a budget lounge if you were looking at the quality alone. We have had it for quite some time now and it has not lost its form or shape at all. I would recommend buying from Glicks

Compare both Glicks Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Office and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Office and Outdoor
Compare both Glicks Furniture