1.9

• Job Satisfaction
Margot V.

Margot V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

I have tried numerous times to get someone to fix my door installation as it was not correctly fitted.They do not care have not bothered to follow up on any requests.

Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation
Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation
alfredo

alfredoVictoria

Most awful service possible, truly unprofessional

Unclear about their prices and services. They will say what their services are and how much it will cost but then they will charge you more and tell you that this is what you always talked about when you did not. They do not send an estimate just talk over the phone and of course after their service will send an invoice. Make sure to get your warranty signed otherwise they will not bother telling you.

Corroding panels on garage doors.

Poor quality product. Rust and corrosion after 3yrs. Company refuses to replace doors. Didn't bother to inform us their decision.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gliderol Garage Doors Physical Store compares to other Door & Window Shops

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid like the plague

Door sounds terrible - clunks and whines so loudly it can be heard by our neighbour across the street. Service tech says the sound is coming from the motor but Gliderol don't want to take any responsibility for their faulty product even though it's only 2 1/2 years since installation in a new home.

Henpecked

Henpeckedsouth australia, 5043

Adelaide Install - on time, on budget, Sales person quote and installer both V good.

Shane came and quoted, almost exactly 4 weeks later, Luke came and installed. It was on time, on budget, and a very clean install. Shane was one of the more competent guys who came to quote from various businesses, Luke was clean, tidy, knew what he was doing and was perhaps their most experienced sub-contractor.
I was very happy with both of these guys, I think your experience clearly depends upon who you get and how well your shed/garage/carport is built and prepared. I also think your own attitude may well play a part.
I don't know about longevity as yet , but I'm very happy to recommend both these guys here in Adelaide.
I'll report back in 12 months

nick....

nick....Kedron

Run Run Run Run AWAY !!!

This is a genuine one start review. Everything about this company is terrible. The only thing that’s worse than their complete lack of concern for their customers is the quality of their garage doors. In less than one year the tin foil dodgy so called garage door we bought literally fell apart. When we called them out to assess the door they accused us of hitting it with our car !!! That’s the kind of service you can expect. They provide a completely dodgy unsafe product and then accuse you of causing the damage. I literally hope they go under.

Maudie

Maudie

Please keep the door shut

We had quite a few issues with the automation of our Gliderol Roller door and finally had a replacement motor sent to us. All has been going reasonably well until 6 months ago. Frequently when using the remote to close the door (on our way out) we come home to find the door fully open??? And so it needs resetting... frequently. Not good to go out presuming your home is safely locked up but that tricky little gadget (the remote) or (the motor) thinks otherwise. And so after all the issues we have had right from the day of purchase I would not recommend a Gliderol Roller Door for your garage. This unit is only 4 yrs 6 months old. Don't feel like the expense of replacing it.

Job Satisfaction
Amanda C.

Amanda C.

Biggest piece of junk I’ve come across

Job Satisfaction
James D.

James D.

Return customer

Have used Gliderol for many years and have never had a problem with any of their doors.
Always provided us with good quality Australian made doors.
The GRD factory fit motors are great for jobs with minimal sideroom.

Door & Window Shops

William Steele

William Steeleasked

VIC, Dandenong South

I have a blown 24V bulb in my Gliderol panel lift garage door. Where can I purchase replacement bulbs ?

Susan C.

Susan C.asked

SA, Gliderol Warranty (Head Office)

Cost of Garage door + adding to carport?

Mork
Mork

Hi Susan, I am only a consumer & a happy one at that we have used other companies for other renovations and found Gliderol the best product, service and price. For your carport try a Fielders store or a local tradie from your local paper, the closer to home the more reliable they seem to be. cheers

Get an answer from our members and Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation representatives

Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors
CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors