Gliderol Garage Doors

Gliderol Garage Doors (page 3 of 3)

Online Store, Physical Store

1.8

• Job Satisfaction

unhappy customeradelaide

Poor workmanship

unhappy customer

Just a follow up of my previous review, we built another house with the same builder this year. Thanks God, they have stopped using Gliderol also because of poor workmanship.

SJ W

SJ WMandurah

Terible roller door and ridiculously poor customer service

I wish our builder didn't installed Gliderol sectional garage door at our door. Your Perth liason officer is very unreliable

Disgusting

Very unreliable door, many faults across short life. Service team also incompetent and try to sneak way out of warranty claims. Total failure of customer service, did not respond to my complaints. Buy elsewhere

Find out how Gliderol Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

If I could give zero stars, I would!

Terrible door. Warranty lapsed and guess what happened? A component broke. Paid several hundred for repairs to be made. And then after only a few years, the door constantly jams, and even worse, I have come home to find the garage door has opened by itself. Crap and unreliable.

Rude And Useless

Just plain rude, taking my business elsewhere.
Rude to me on the phone, then extremely rude to my mother when they came to do a measure a quote.
Not helpful at all. They will only do standard installs, will not even look at you if there is a slight complication.
After reading the other reviews I'm glad I've found another company that have been very helpful and POLITE.
I suggest Bunnings finds another supplier.

Leisa

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new roller door

Recently had a new roller door installed. Great professional service provided. Has given my house a fresh updated appearance. Would highly recommend Gliderol Garage Doors.

dusky

duskySouth West, WA

Noisy And Rattles

Gliderol door came with the summit house, noisy and rattles. Phoned them up and got nowhere...have yet to hear a door that sounds as bad as this.

Gliderol + Merlin SilentDrive motor = Excellence

After 17 years it was time to tackle the noise an undersized motor was causing when the Gliderol garage door was operated! We have an opening >3m and the old Gliderol had been through hail storms and constant use over that time, without a bow, buckle or dent. The motor fitted back then was just not up to lifting the weight involved but the new motors lift these solid, large doors with so little noise I can't hear the door opening when I'm sitting in the car in the garage (albeit with the windows up). I reckon my neighbours are happy and so am I! Here in Brisbane everyone at ever stage of the replacement was wonderful.

Consumer_user

Consumer_user

Poor Service and brushed off when requesting problems with product

Earl Hofert

Earl HofertAdelaide

Difficult to deal with

poor service

Unreliable with bad service

My Gliderol door broke, repairs cost $300. Door was repairwd and serviced.. 3 months 2 days later same part needed to be replaced. Called Gliderol again who stated warranty was only valid for a few weeks... Arranged for repairs but contractor never showed up... Absolutely appalling..

HP

HPSydney

Terrible -Don't waste your time or money

Placed order through Bunnings, was required to pay in full up front, which I had, was told by Gliderol they would have Garage Doors (I had ordered paid for 2 $2500 ) they would be out within 10 days. 1 month later had still not heard from Gliderol Smithfield, Called them requesting for an update, said they'd call back, no call.. called again this time was told the order hasn't been sent to supplier Yet. Totally incompentant business company. Don't waste your time or money with Gliderol Smithfield. I got a refund from Bunnings immediately.

Gary

GaryAdelaide

Warning!

Be careful of Gliderol!

The quote I agreed to stated 50% payment once the quote was accepted and 50% at installation. The quote I signed allowed for this arrangement to be undertaken by providing credit card details. They deducted 50% and two days later deducted the remaining 50% for the final payment. I queried this, twice but know one bothered to reply to my emails.

The fine print on their quote is also truly Fine print. I needed a magnifying glass to read it, even with my reading glasses on.

Garage Door has been wonderful

I have had a Gliderol door fitted for over seven years and in that time have had to do only the basic of maintenance work to it that you have to do with any door fitted and it has performed faultlessly each time. I have a ATA motor fitted to the door and it also has worked faultlessly each time. Couldn't be happier
Works when I want

ScottB_33
ScottB_33

witheld

witheld

Gliderol... Go elsewhere and save time.

I have tried to get a salesman to quote on my replacement door for three weeks, constant broken promises, the door I have is a Gliderol and I have been pleased with its operation but its damaged,South Australia needs manufacturing but I can see why it struggles......complacency and contempt for the customer......I have Best doors @ B&D calling today after just one call. I am in a retirement development and news travels fast.....bad news even faster.
Good 20 years ago.
Wasted my time and tested my patience

Stas

Stasasked

Gliderol Garage Doors

Hi iv broken my old remote Controller for my garage doors iv just got a after market remote with a b c d on I'm having trouble getting it to link up to the box iv pressed the red button button it's not working dose enny one got enny idea or help please

Hi Stats,

Unfortunately we're not familiar with this style of remote, though the circuit board inside the Control Box would definitely need to be used to program any remote to open your door.

Should you require a replacement Gliderol remote these are available from your local Gliderol office or online (https://www.gliderol.com.au/shop/). We also offer instructions on how to program new Gliderol remotes on our website which may be of some assistance (https://www.gliderol.com.au/remote-programming/).

Hope this helps!

Wardie3asked

NSW, Smithfield

Where can I buy a replacement panel for my Gliderol Door? I damaged the bottom panel and want to replace it myself.

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Hello, thanks for reaching out regarding a replacement panel for your Gliderol door. Individual panels can be ordered via Gliderol or your local Gliderol dealer. We'd recommend contacting the original company that installed the door as they will have the relevant info on file, though if this isn't possible please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 799 177 and we can get the ball rolling for you!

Wardie3

ok, thanks for the quick reply. I will send specs and photos asap. I damaged the bottom panel on our left hand door with my car’s roof racks becasue it wan’t closed 100%, so the bottom edge is wonky, but I managed to get it straightened out enough that it functions properly.
I did get a quote from an installer, but he kept pushing replacing the door, and since a new door wouldn’t match the other door (right side), both doors would have to be replaced.
If I could just buy a new panel of the same style and colour, I will install it myself as I have already taken the damaged panel off and re.installed it when I had it straightened out. If I can’t do it myself, at worst I’d have to call an installer for a repair visit.
I will het back to you asap.
Harold Ward

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks Harold - depending on the age of the door it is possible that there may be some differences in styles, but our team will be able to go through this with you and find a solution that works. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nerolie M.

Nerolie M.asked

Gliderol Garage Doors

I have Two roll up doors about 6 m high with a chain as it’s opener. My problem is the chains keep coming off the wheel.As I am a 68 year old woman I have to ring a friend to come put them back on. To me it looks like there should be some sort of cover over the chain at top or a deeper wheel. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Nerolie,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue.

I think in this instance a picture might speak a thousand words! If possible, would you please be able to email a picture of the end of the roller door (where the opener and chain is) along with your contact details to customersupport@gliderol.com.au - I can then follow this up with our Service and Spare Parts Department and let you know if anything is amiss!

We do hope this helps and if you’d like to discuss this issue in detail please feel free to contact your local Gliderol team on 1300 799 177.

See all Gliderol Garage Doors questions

Get an answer from our members and Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation representatives

Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors
CategoryOnline Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors