1.8

dusky

duskySouth West, WA

Noisy And Rattles

Gliderol door came with the summit house, noisy and rattles. Phoned them up and got nowhere...have yet to hear a door that sounds as bad as this.

Earl Hofert

Earl HofertAdelaide

Difficult to deal with

Stas

Stasasked

Gliderol Garage Doors

Hi iv broken my old remote Controller for my garage doors iv just got a after market remote with a b c d on I'm having trouble getting it to link up to the box iv pressed the red button button it's not working dose enny one got enny idea or help please

Hi Stats,

Unfortunately we're not familiar with this style of remote, though the circuit board inside the Control Box would definitely need to be used to program any remote to open your door.

Should you require a replacement Gliderol remote these are available from your local Gliderol office or online (https://www.gliderol.com.au/shop/). We also offer instructions on how to program new Gliderol remotes on our website which may be of some assistance (https://www.gliderol.com.au/remote-programming/).

Hope this helps!

Wardie3asked

NSW, Smithfield

Where can I buy a replacement panel for my Gliderol Door? I damaged the bottom panel and want to replace it myself.

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Hello, thanks for reaching out regarding a replacement panel for your Gliderol door. Individual panels can be ordered via Gliderol or your local Gliderol dealer. We'd recommend contacting the original company that installed the door as they will have the relevant info on file, though if this isn't possible please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 799 177 and we can get the ball rolling for you!

Wardie3

ok, thanks for the quick reply. I will send specs and photos asap. I damaged the bottom panel on our left hand door with my car’s roof racks becasue it wan’t closed 100%, so the bottom edge is wonky, but I managed to get it straightened out enough that it functions properly.
    I did get a quote from an installer, but he kept pushing replacing the door, and since a new door wouldn’t match the other door (right side), both doors would have to be replaced.
    If I could just buy a new panel of the same style and colour, I will install it myself as I have already taken the damaged panel off and re.installed it when I had it straightened out. If I can’t do it myself, at worst I’d have to call an installer for a repair visit.
    I will het back to you asap.
    Harold Ward

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks Harold - depending on the age of the door it is possible that there may be some differences in styles, but our team will be able to go through this with you and find a solution that works. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nerolie M.

Nerolie M.asked

Gliderol Garage Doors

I have Two roll up doors about 6 m high with a chain as it’s opener. My problem is the chains keep coming off the wheel.As I am a 68 year old woman I have to ring a friend to come put them back on. To me it looks like there should be some sort of cover over the chain at top or a deeper wheel. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Nerolie,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue.

I think in this instance a picture might speak a thousand words! If possible, would you please be able to email a picture of the end of the roller door (where the opener and chain is) along with your contact details to customersupport@gliderol.com.au - I can then follow this up with our Service and Spare Parts Department and let you know if anything is amiss!

We do hope this helps and if you’d like to discuss this issue in detail please feel free to contact your local Gliderol team on 1300 799 177.

See all Gliderol Garage Doors questions

Get an answer from our members and Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation representatives

Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors
    CategoryOnline Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
    Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors