1.8

• Job Satisfaction
COC

COCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and great product

Mark came and quoted a new garage door for our renovation and suggested a new insulated sectional door. We accepted the quote and the door was scheduled for installation in 4 weeks. It was installed on time and looks great and works perfectly. Great SA company

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our team and we're thrilled to hear you're happy with your new Gliderol products!

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gliderol Garage Doors; Great product works well.

We have had a Gliderol Glidermatic Garage door for 25 years and 1 service by Fantastic Garage Doors during the years- we have decided to replace it with a new Gliderol Door as we have been very pleased with Gliderol Products and Fantastic Garage Doors is doing the replacement work - Ohh there isn’t any wrong with the Old door just that it is old and should be retired after 25 successfully working well at all times. And still going strong. Anyone want a second hand Gliderol Garage Door its still works well.

Henpecked

Henpeckedsouth australia, 5043

Adelaide Install - on time, on budget, Sales person quote and installer both V good.

Shane came and quoted, almost exactly 4 weeks later, Luke came and installed. It was on time, on budget, and a very clean install. Shane was one of the more competent guys who came to quote from various businesses, Luke was clean, tidy, knew what he was doing and was perhaps their most experienced sub-contractor.
I was very happy with both of these guys, I think your experience clearly depends upon who you get and how well your shed/garage/carport is built and prepared. I also think your own attitude may well play a part.
I don't know about longevity as yet , but I'm very happy to recommend both these guys here in Adelaide.
I'll report back in 12 months

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gliderol Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

James D.

James D.

Return customer

Have used Gliderol for many years and have never had a problem with any of their doors.
Always provided us with good quality Australian made doors.
The GRD factory fit motors are great for jobs with minimal sideroom.

richardg

richardg

So far so good after 5 years

I had a Glidermatic GTS 2000 installed in Feb 2013 and has been trouble free for 5 years and we use it twice daily in average which is great, considering I never had it serviced. It failed for the first time last night where it could only open for up to 1 metre high. After inspecting the overhead chain, it appeared that the chain location clip was in the wrong spot. I dug out the manual and went straight to the trouble-shooting page, and found the solution. I had to open the Powerhead cover and reprogram the limits which were pretty straight forward and took about 10 mins to do. I then greased the chain and hopefully it will last me for another 4 to 5 years.

Tez

TezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top roller door installed

I ordered a new Gliderol garage roller door through Bunnies. received a call the next day to arrange a time for a quot. done that. Good price, Payed bunnies. One week later the installer came, took away the old one & fully installed the remote controlled door. The installer took me through all the ins & outs how to reprogram the unit.
Top Job done THanks

Leisa

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new roller door

Recently had a new roller door installed. Great professional service provided. Has given my house a fresh updated appearance. Would highly recommend Gliderol Garage Doors.

Gliderol + Merlin SilentDrive motor = Excellence

After 17 years it was time to tackle the noise an undersized motor was causing when the Gliderol garage door was operated! We have an opening >3m and the old Gliderol had been through hail storms and constant use over that time, without a bow, buckle or dent. The motor fitted back then was just not up to lifting the weight involved but the new motors lift these solid, large doors with so little noise I can't hear the door opening when I'm sitting in the car in the garage (albeit with the windows up). I reckon my neighbours are happy and so am I! Here in Brisbane everyone at ever stage of the replacement was wonderful.

Garage Door has been wonderful

I have had a Gliderol door fitted for over seven years and in that time have had to do only the basic of maintenance work to it that you have to do with any door fitted and it has performed faultlessly each time. I have a ATA motor fitted to the door and it also has worked faultlessly each time. Couldn't be happier
Works when I want

ScottB_33
ScottB_33
Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gliderol Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Stas

Stasasked

Gliderol Garage Doors

Hi iv broken my old remote Controller for my garage doors iv just got a after market remote with a b c d on I'm having trouble getting it to link up to the box iv pressed the red button button it's not working dose enny one got enny idea or help please

Hi Stats,

Unfortunately we're not familiar with this style of remote, though the circuit board inside the Control Box would definitely need to be used to program any remote to open your door.

Should you require a replacement Gliderol remote these are available from your local Gliderol office or online (https://www.gliderol.com.au/shop/). We also offer instructions on how to program new Gliderol remotes on our website which may be of some assistance (https://www.gliderol.com.au/remote-programming/).

Hope this helps!

Wardie3asked

NSW, Smithfield

Where can I buy a replacement panel for my Gliderol Door? I damaged the bottom panel and want to replace it myself.

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Hello, thanks for reaching out regarding a replacement panel for your Gliderol door. Individual panels can be ordered via Gliderol or your local Gliderol dealer. We'd recommend contacting the original company that installed the door as they will have the relevant info on file, though if this isn't possible please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 799 177 and we can get the ball rolling for you!

Wardie3

ok, thanks for the quick reply. I will send specs and photos asap. I damaged the bottom panel on our left hand door with my car’s roof racks becasue it wan’t closed 100%, so the bottom edge is wonky, but I managed to get it straightened out enough that it functions properly.
I did get a quote from an installer, but he kept pushing replacing the door, and since a new door wouldn’t match the other door (right side), both doors would have to be replaced.
If I could just buy a new panel of the same style and colour, I will install it myself as I have already taken the damaged panel off and re.installed it when I had it straightened out. If I can’t do it myself, at worst I’d have to call an installer for a repair visit.
I will het back to you asap.
Harold Ward

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks Harold - depending on the age of the door it is possible that there may be some differences in styles, but our team will be able to go through this with you and find a solution that works. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nerolie M.

Nerolie M.asked

Gliderol Garage Doors

I have Two roll up doors about 6 m high with a chain as it’s opener. My problem is the chains keep coming off the wheel.As I am a 68 year old woman I have to ring a friend to come put them back on. To me it looks like there should be some sort of cover over the chain at top or a deeper wheel. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Nerolie,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue.

I think in this instance a picture might speak a thousand words! If possible, would you please be able to email a picture of the end of the roller door (where the opener and chain is) along with your contact details to customersupport@gliderol.com.au - I can then follow this up with our Service and Spare Parts Department and let you know if anything is amiss!

We do hope this helps and if you’d like to discuss this issue in detail please feel free to contact your local Gliderol team on 1300 799 177.

See all Gliderol Garage Doors questions

Get an answer from our members and Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation representatives

Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors
CategoryOnline Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors