Global Chef's Knife

Global Chef's Knife

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Global Knives? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

malcolm
malcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

compliments to the chef

Purchased in December 2004.

Tsuska
TsuskaSydney

Fantastic knfie at great value

This is a fantastic knife to use for whatever you want. This came with the Global Takashi set that I bought. It is very sharp, and seems to maintain its edge relatively well. It's not a super light knife but is not very heavy either.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Other Kitchen Knives

markirRaumati

Global G-2 Chef Knife

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
markir

With respect to the blunt point - I've found this really annoying, but it is very easy to fix (careful grinding with the knife upside down on a 1000 grid stone gets a nice sharp point)!

Biscuit Lady
Biscuit LadyPerth, WA

Beautiful Practical Knife

I love this knife and I have it a long time. It stays sharp and what I really like is that the knife and handle are one solid piece. It has a nice balance when you're holding it and although my knife skills are less than amazing I think it helps me cut and chop better. The only reason I gave it four instead of five stars is that it got some rust spots on it, near where the handle meets the blade section, which I thought a bit unusual for stainless steel.

Date PurchasedMar 2007