Global Chef's Knife

Global Chef's Knife

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Global Knives? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Best steel I've encountered....

The steel in these knives is the best in a commercial brand I have encountered.....keeps it's edge for a long time compared to other brands we have had and is razor sharp using wetstone etc. Responds very well to a steel as well to hone. Saw a bad review that stated the two piece construction is a design flaw and weak point which it may well be for really intense users.......conversely probably a catch 22 as it's why I assume Global can also offer a hollow handle/light weight I am guessing...can't have it all???:)

Purchased in October 2019.

Robert Gill
Robert Gill

Best ever

Postage great problem fixed fast looks great on my bench . The extras are handy and as I am the cook I love good knives They are very stylish and my wives lives them

Purchased in June 2020 for $114.00.

Nitro5
Nitro5Perth, WA

Great Knife

Received one of this knives for my Birthday. I like the shape of it and how it handles.
My chopping skills have improved a lot. I am going to slowly buy more and complete my set.

Purchased in July 2019.

bec
becSydney, NSW

Like Butter Baby!

Call me weird but there is nothing more satisfying to me than getting a razor sharp edge on this knife then slicing through tomatoes .... like they're soft butter!
This knife, looks great, it feels great and it slices beautifully!
I'm always looking for the next Global knife to add to my collection. They are a statement piece in any kitchen!

Purchased in April 2017 at Victoria's Basement for $80.00.

Chinny
ChinnyAU

Solid

really really really good and solid. Durable, sharp and does what it is supposed to. It does its job. I especially like the grip, very comfortable and stable for precision.

Date PurchasedSept 2011
Dave H1
Dave H1Sydney

Phenomenal Knife Set

We recently purchased the Global “Katana” 6 piece knife set and block at a terrific price from Peter’s of Kensington. I am astonished at how good these knives are. The chef’s knife, the bread knife, the paring knife - all beautifully crafted, so comfortable in the hand and so wonderfully sharp. Meal preparation is an absolute joy with these knives. I wondered what all the fuss was about, having had a set of Mundial knives for the last 15 years. Now I know - the Global knife is so, so much better. If you’re serious about the time you spend in the kitchen then do yourself a favour and purchase a set of Global knives; you’ll wonder how you ever cooked without them.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
chantel c
chantel c

love these. save up they are worth it.

I had 1 x chefs knife for years, which ws a great all-rounder, so bought a full set on sale at Peters of Kensington online. These are great knives, but dont put in dishwasher to clean and store on a magnet or knife block to keep them happier longer.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sharree
SharreePerth, WA

Cant Fault this Knife!

I have owned my Global Chefs Knife for 8 years, it's a beautiful knife to use, excellent weight and easy to clean, it's my 'go to' knife 80% of the time.
About 3 years ago it snapped while my partner was using it, I do not believe this was through any fault of the knife itself. I contact Global Knives and they requested I send it to them for replacement, within a week I had a brand new knife free of charge.
I use a Global knife sharpener to keep it sharp however it would likely benefit from a professional sharpen.

Date PurchasedDec 2008

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

I have a single piece Global Chef knive for anywhere between 5-10years now.

I absolutely love it. Whilst there are some small kinks to it because I used it to chop hard bones when I probably shouldn't have, it is still sharp as ever.

It was very expensive when I first bought it as you are now able to buy a set for just over $150-$200 on special and I bought mine just under $100.

Overall, I am very happy with it and will continue to use it if/when I need to buy more.

Date PurchasedJan 2008

Wisey
WiseyToowoomba

Very Happy So Far

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Janet
JanetAustralind

Great experience

We have used one of these for 2 years without having to sharpen it. It makes food preparation a pleasure and we are delighted to purchase one within our budget for a gift.

Excellent knives

Have owned several global knives ,a global ceramic steel and a japanese sharpening stone for years .At least one of the knives and sometimes more are used every day.They never go into the dishwasher and have been cared for properly from day one .I have never had any problems with these knives ever .Would recommend them, they just need to be cared for properly.

Best Knives I've Had for 10 years

smoo
smooNew South Wales, 2318

Fantastic Knife

This knife has been well developed. Excellently balanced when in the hand. So sharp and easy to use. Fantastic for cutting all veg and fruit. Easy to sharpen. Would recommend to everyone who love to cook. Definitely a favourite in my kitchen. Great value for money. Just be careful when washing as it is very sharp!!
Very sharp

avikone
avikoneSYDNEY

light, sharp, a joy to use

Love this knife. It feels light in the hand, very sharp, easy to sharpen, nicely balanced in the hand. Very easy to clean - it's my favourite knife to use in the kitchen. Excellent value - well worth the expense. You'll never want to use another brand after trying a Global knife.
lightweight and very sharp
lack of weight can be a detraction when chopping things like carrots