Global Millenium 7pc Knife Block Set

Global Millenium 7pc Knife Block Set

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Global Knives? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

michael
michaelmelbourne

Global Knives

I have the same issue others have had.A knife that has snapped at the handle. Clearly an issue. I sent Global a clear picture of the broken knife. They involved Sheldon and Hammond for the warranty claim. They would like a detailed warranty form filled out and the knife returned in the post with particular packing instructions for safety etc. Also requiring printing of forms . The knife is either under warranty or not. It too is an older knife.Should be pretty simple without having to jump through hoops.

Purchased in January 2001.

Nic
NicSydney, NSW

Not the perfect knife but AMAZING warranty

We received our Global Millenium set almost 14 years ago as a wedding gift. 3 of the six knives have snapped over time, each where the blade meets the handle. Over the 14 years I have sent back each knife and received a brand new one with in weeks. No questions, no arguments, nothing. I love using the Global knives and have since bought another two not in the set, this is purely because I know that if anything goes wrong with them they are replaced with out any issues. I can't say that about a lot of my home accessories.

Purchased in November 2002 at David Jones.

nostril5
nostril5AU

Ok. But not great.

We bought this set 3 months ago.
They are no better than our last set of Mundials in terms of sharpness or how often they need sharpening (every week).
They are, however, worse in terms of toughness. The Mundials were in the dishwasher for 15 years, until the handles started to fall off! The Globals pitted after 1 wash.
You get what you pay for, and these are cheap knives (They are always 'on sale'.), so I shouldn't be surprised, But I was:)

MC
MCMelbourne

Outstanding knives

These are beautifully balanced and, if kept sharp using the Global 3 wheel sharpener, are probably without equal. Prior to purchasing these Global knives, we were using high quality German blades. However, it is very difficult for non experts to keep these types of knives really sharp, whereas the combination of the Global knife and the Global sharpener makes it possible for anybody to put a truly razor sharp edge on the knife in a few seconds. A purchase you wil never regret.

Kitchen Knives

Find out how Global Millenium 7pc Knife Block Set compares to other Kitchen Knives

Nichan
NichanSydney

Best Knives Ever

I bought those knives as anniversary gift for my partner and he was extremely happy. They are extremely sharp and the design is just stunning! My partner loves cooking and we usually spend our weekend cooking and baking, so they were just the perfect gift for him. We are using them everyday and cooking just become even more enjoyable.
Their original price was not affordable, but during last Click Frenzy event I found a great deal in Kitchenware Superstore and I was so happy.
sharp and stunning design