LegXercise Professional

LegXercise Professional Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:1529
LegXercise Professional
Grant Kelly
Grant Kelly

Would this machine be covered under NDIS?

Larry S
Larry S

my 91 year old father thought it would help it does and yes NDIS should cover some of the cost

Steven

I'm looking at the LegXercise Pro for my mum as she has circulation problems, and needs to exercise her calves. In Eastern medicine, the calf muscles are considered as a second heart. The heart pumps blood around the body, but the calves help pump the blood back up the legs, making it easier on the heart.
My mum is elderly, and can't walk far, especially without the assistance of a walker, so walking isn't very helpful. We have a recumbent bike, but that may be too much for her as well.
Seeing the LegXercise, I'm considering the idea, but the price is very high, and not very affordable. The videos show that it's gentle, which is a plus, but it doesn't seem to move very much, and doesn't look like it will be of much benefit, as the short stroke doesn't look like it will have much effect on the calves. I'm thinking that maybe something that works like a seesaw could be of better benefit.
Can anyone answer my questions, and hopefully help me decide what the best course to take?
Maybe there's another alternative that I haven't seen yet?

Cheers

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Steven, first off, it is lovely how much of an effort you are going to for your mother. Legxercise Pro will help the calf muscles move, increasing circulation. The movement range is enough to flex the knee, ankle and calf muscie all in one.
I understand about the pricing, however you can purchase this over 5 easy payments.

Steven

Thanks for the reply. I have done a lot of thinking, and as much research, and while I do like the Legxercise, the cost, and limited range of movement had me hum and arring, and I thought it was too much of a risk, especially considering that I'm on a low income, and I have to support my wife, and my brother who is disabled. If you guys had a shop front, where potential customers could visit, and try your wares out, then we could check it out, and make an informed decision, then if it was beneficial, I could buy it.
I have since found an excellent solution, that is perfect, and is affordable on eBay. If you're interested in checking it out, the item number is 324791785906
Who knows, maybe if you like it, you could make a deal, or at least, if you get others with the same questions as me, you could refer them to that item, which would be helpful, and show integrity, and possibly gain more customers yourself. It reminds me of the movie "Miracle on 42nd Street" where Santa sends customers to other stores, and in turn the customers like that, and become loyal customers.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Steven.

Kaz
Kaz

Hello Steven. I have the legxercise and I am quite happy with it. I also have Revitive. This has a lot more different movements and you can feel the difference when using this.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

LegXercise Professional is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more