91% · 626 · 9%
Brand Manager for Globalrez? Claim your listing.

Iris Booth
Iris BoothSydney, NSW10 posts

Charlie Gauci
Charlie GauciSydney, NSW6 posts

no customer service

both split systems installed incorrectly both units were not connected to the outdoor drain still under warranty never got back to me to fix the problem, i had to contact mitsubishi direct to sort out the problem would never recommend globalrez STAY AWAY FROM GLOBALREZ
Mike I.
Mike I.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect install

Globalrez were easy to deal with and delivered on time through every stage of the job. Their price was competitive and their service and communication was faultless. We are extremely happy with the outcome of the project. The install team worked in a clean and efficient manner and the quality of the install is first class. Thanks Gary, Tom, Nathan and all the boys from Globalrez. Highly recommended
Gary S
Gary SSydney17 posts

On time and efficient

Good communication from the outset. Installers arrived right on time and were knowledgeable and professional. Very happy with their advice, the installation and performance of the air conditioner. Very tidy installation and cleanup.

Jenifer
Jenifer

Great company!

We had a second air conditioner installed yesterday by Brad from Globalrez. He is always polite and positive throughout the process. Nothing is too much for him. I have referred several family members to the Manager, Gary Reznikov and their customer service continues to be 5 star and my family are all in agreeance that this is a great company that stand by their products and workmanship. we can’t thank them enough for their ongoing service.

Maureen L
Maureen LSydney4 posts

Air conditioning very quiet both inside and out

Installation occurred without any hassles. Very professional job and polite workers. I would recommend the Company to friends and family. Air conditioning unit is super quiet both inside house and at unit outside. Reading the advertisement in the local paper certainly put me onto the right company.

cs2095
cs20953 posts

Great job guys, thank you!

I saw the Globalrez ad in my local paper. Called them, Justin came to quote. Booked the job, the guys came to install. Very neat job. They were on time, polite and helpful explaining the operation of the MITSUBISHI 7.1 KW Inverted Split System. Thanks again.

Kevin S
Kevin S

Promise not kept. Paid too early!

Globalrez promised after a smooth installation process to pickup the old wall airco. We rang 5 times in last five weeks. Nothing happened .It is still in our garden let to rust. We paid promptly after installation. I regret it now.

Jodanza
JodanzaSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic split system- thanks guys

The installer, Justin , was truly amazing, professional and understanding. So happy I now have a great split system and would highly recommend this company on both price and service.

Sue
Sue

Good job done!

I saw the Globalrez advert in my local paper and from calling to day of installation was about 2 weeks. The 2 guys turned up on time and did a good job installing the aircon unit. They were very polite and knew exactly what they were doing, they also explained what they would be able to do with the slight gap in the wall outside (an existing

unit had been removed before we moved in). Pleased with everything and hope all goes well when the time comes to use it!!

Kev
Kev2 posts

Perfect; so far

Today our ducted system was installed, less than two weeks after my first call to Gary and at a very busy time for them. Gary could not have been more helpful with discussing and arranging our requirements. Then all the workmen arrived on time as appointed and did a thorough professional job, being both courteous and meticulous in explaining the system, testing it for us and cleaning up afterwards. So far, so good; but it's complex machinery: we'll wait and see how well it continues to operate and what after sales service, if required, is like.

Ray Van Dam
Ray Van DamSydney2 posts

Great effective installation

It took about two weeks from seeing the advert into the paper and getting our unit installed.

The team were prompt on inspection day and install day. Fully deducted into 8 outlets and two zones was complete in half a day. Every room left nice and clean, with all rubbish taken away.

I can not fault the team.

Meredith
MeredithLeichhardt

SamSung airconditioner never worked

Air conditioner never worked properly after installation. Repaired twice by the installer, E4 error, leaking gas, after last attempt to fix then told to "invoke my warranty" with SamSung if it failed again.. No functioning air conditioner during this hot summer, failed again on 25th Jan and cannot be repaired until 14th February. Feel completely abandoned by Globalrez. Their website talks about "customer satisfaction " not in this case. I would never recommend this company.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW9 posts

Great Service and Skilled People

The installers were on quick, efficient and arrived on time to install a 2-zone ducted Samsung system. I found Globalrez easy to deal with, even though it was a very busy period for them. The installers had good product and technical knowledge and checked all their work as the job progressed. The new system started first go and is all I expected it to be. The WiFi control option is very useful and the unit can be controlled by my smartphone either within the house or remotely via internet access. All-in-all a very pleasant experience.

Ken     Asquith
Ken Asquith

Mitsubishi Spilt System

Whole process very smooth and efficient, from Gary in the office initially, to Doug and another installer ( whose name escapes me, sorry ) on the day. Very happy. No hesitation in recommending " Globalrez ".

Skibunny
SkibunnyPotts Point

Prompt & accurate service; great AC units

Gary at Globalrez provided me with an estimation promptly after a phone call discussion; his installer Brad arrived on time to quote the job, and again on time on the installation day (less than 3 weeks from my original enquiry). The installers worked and cleaned up carefully and I am absolutely delighted with my two Mitsubishi air-conditioning units. I would highly recommend this company, especially having had a great deal of difficulty getting anyone who could be bothered to quote!

Jenny17
Jenny17

Very professional company

Thank you for the great service you provided when installing our new air conditioner .The process was very easy and the installers were punctual and did and excellent job .Even cleaned up and took away the mess.Having had a few bad experiences with other air conditioning companies ,we will definitely recommend Globalrez .

Shaz M
Shaz M2 posts

Installation of ducted aircon

Great company to deal with. Professional and helpful through the process, from placing the order, sit inspection to installation date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Globalrez to family and friends.

George
George2 posts

Professionals at work

Gary at Globalrez advised as on the correct ducted air conditioning for our home an his quote was lower then the same system from other companies. His team of professional tradesman installed the system without fuss and took care to cover our carpet against soiling and removed all packaging when they left. Have no hesitation in recommending them.

George. Mount Colah NSW

Alex
Alexsydney

Initially helpful contact and ensuing installation

We found Gary to be continually helpful although we changed the location of the unit. The work was done efficiently and the surrounds were left clean and tidy. We would have no hesitation in recommending Globalrez to our friends.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW9 posts

Highly recommend this air con business

Rang Globalrez for a quote to replace an existing ducted system that was 17 yo. Good advice, good quote and met the installation people who looked over the job gave me instant confidence that they would do a good job. Bit of a wait but that wasn't of concern, prefer a company who talked straight and know what they do. Excellent installation, ample drop cloths, take care with what they do, cleaned up after themselves in all areas, I have nothing but good things to say. Thoroughly recommend this business and their people.

Chris
Chris2 posts

Great price, Good service. Hard to fault

Obtained a written quote inclusive of installation on the product I chose within 2 hours of email request. The quote bettered anything on offer from the big appliance stores.

The installation was not straightforward but the quote remained unchanged. We had been quoted installation costs almost as much as the air-conditioner itself by other suppliers. They came when promised - which was soon after acceptance of the quote - and installed professionally and courteously. Took away the old one for no extra charge.

No hassle. Not even a deposit required.

They eve assisted with claiming the product's cash-back offer.

Janelle N
Janelle N

Very professoinal

We used GlobalRez at two properties and both times we had very positive experiences. The units installed were of good quality and installed very neatly. The guys cleaned up their mess, were professional, very polite, and were on time. The second install required cutting into walls and the guys did a great job finishing it up then cleaning up. Tom was our point of contact for both projects and he made it all go so smoothly.

Anon
Anon

Go elsewhere

We wanted to have an air con installed so we could then paint a wall before carpet was laid. We ended up chasing these guys to book a time, wasted a week and then they cancelled when they were already late for the appointment. A complete joke.

John439
John439Sydney52 posts

Great service for a new Air conditioner

Mitsubishi 5kw Air conditioner installed at our place, very professional company. Stuck to quote even when difficult installation occurred. Good competitive value compared to others. Highly professional installer (Justin). Very happy. Recommended

Wolfgang
Wolfgang5 posts

Ducted Air Conditioning Samsung 16KW - AC160JNHFKH/SA

I had my Ducted Samsung Air-conditioning installed nearly 4 weeks ago, the installation team where absolute fabulous, very professional and on time, installation was done smoothly, very polite and friendly. The whole place was cleaned up after the completion.

The quote was spot on, with no added extras.

Over the hot period the Air Con performed excellent. Will need to get now the WIFI unit installed now so I can monitor and operated the system remotely.

Can only recommend Globalrez.

Well Done

Wolfgang Schobel

Milpera Rd. Green Point, NSW

Lou
Lou

Highly recommended

I emailed Globalrez for a quote last Monday morning and the unit was installed by Friday afternoon. They were professional, friendly and the installation was ultra quick & fuss free. All this for a very reasonable price. Very happy.

Familyguy
FamilyguyAU19 posts

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Globalrez? Claim your listing.