Globird Energy

Globird Energy (page 4 of 11)

• Rates and Fees

RM89

RM893223

Can't understand Glo Birds Solar Generation figures

Appears to be a unexplained discrepancy in Solar Feed in KWhrs over the past 7 months. Jan & Feb at least 50kw hrs below Nov & Dec with no explanation. Have had this problem with Glo Bird before and they blamed Powercore for the meter readings. Now maybe the time to shift to another Energy provider. The reason we moved to Glo Bird from Origin was that Glo Bird offered more reliable feed in in formation. Once they have your business, that operate exactly as Origin.

Sim A.

Sim A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company I have ever used

Charged me $300 (before discount, $230 after) per month for the gas. Never used that much in my entire life. Called and done the accurate reading myself and adjust to $100 something per month. Switch to another company and bill back to normal(Less than $50 a month)

Geoff

GeoffVictoria

Always great service

Easy to contact, understand and great response ALWAYS. Rates highly competitive. I have been with them since they started, never had a reason to change and no one ever beats their rates.

A pleasure to deal with

I've been with globird in the past and they've proved to be reliable and inexpensive with great customer support. Michelle helped me switch back to them after I moved quickly, all the information I needed was provided efficiently and comprehensively. The only issue I have with them is the lack of online account management, but honestly I haven't really found myself in a position to need it.

Very Happy with Globird

Have been with Globird for two years for electricity. Recently did a comparison and they are still by far the most competitive for our needs. Spoke to Michelle and as a result will save further by combining electricity and gas with the company. Helpful customer service and the best rates! Thank you.

Willis Shek

Willis ShekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Application Denied. Be careful to the rating trap!

Klaus

KlausGippsland, VIC

Great customer support

Changed my plan to a better rate because the plan I had was no longer the best. The customer sevice officer was extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Very happy

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Amazing customer support and service

I was struggling to pay a bill and the staff were understanding and efficient. The company allowed them to reduce the amount and arrange a really achievable payment plan. I was late for my second payment but when I called the staff member was so kind and able to arrange my payment immediately. This helped my stress so much and made the whole thing really simple and stress free.

佳黛 毕.

佳黛 毕.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy transfer

The transfer was easy and for free. Didn’t take me any effort. I remember when I switched to my previous retailer I had to make calls to get updated. But with Globird there’s nothing to worry about. Great rates, too.

nkr52

nkr52Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Topperoo

I feel I have made the right choice to go with Globird Energy. Sign up was quick and no hastle, their rates are quite competitive, and they are an honest company.

Had a couple issues receiving the bills via email, but nothing that the excellent customer service team couldn't help with.

Great work Globird!!

Cmhz

CmhzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service every time I call by their local team. Enquires resolved in a prompt and friendly manner. Rates are also great. Would not change to any other company.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make the switch you won’t regret it!!

I was with Origin Energy for both my electricity and gas for over 12 years and after doing a thorough review of providers when my contract expired I was extremely impressed with Globirds rates which are very competitive. I should have made the switch years ago. Even the transition went smoothly and Globird kept me informed on the process. I love no lock in contracts and I can pay by bpay rather than direct debit.

veronicam

veronicamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with Globird

I had to ring Globird this morning with a issue i had it was resolved with in minutes.
The best energy company i have ever dealt with.Plus the pricing is and added bonus.

Perfect service.

Excellent service and quick response . Friendly and Courteous. Good job. Ring to change plan, easy and quick, the change was instant and easy to understand . Will recommend to friends and family members.

No problems

I signed up with Globird a year ago and at this point I have had no issues... just as it should be! Sign up was simple and bills are all direct debit so pretty easy.

Joshua

JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Application denied but thank you

My friend recommended me to switch to Globird but my application was denied, but thank you for that, that made me did further research to find the cheapest retailer and found that kogan energy is the cheapest for both gas and electricity for me. These people shouldn't be in business, not only expensive but has also wasted people's time. My friend will also switch to Kogan energy.

nfoster

nfosterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Application rejected last minute

Changing my rating to 5 star, issue has been resolved. Daniel has called and explained, and I was given a better offer. Waiting for the cancellation from another provider before signing up. So far best customer service when dealing with energy retailer. Kudos!
----
Application was rejected last minute which was frustrating, I have no default whatsoever on my credit file and just recently approved for credit card with 40k limit. Please think twice before applying, they will just give more stress when moving home.

Prakash T.

Prakash T.Sydney, NSW

Rejected application for no reason

They rejected my connection application as they say I have failed in a credit check, got the credit report today and it says I have a good score.

Julie

Julie

I had electricity connection for 3 years whilst renting. Never had a problem. Very responsive & professional when disconnecting. Great to pay bills early & receive a discount. No drop outs experienced

MDLee