• Rates and Fees
GoGlo

GoGloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally, a Supplier that provides value.

We have domestic power provided and we have solar Panels. The transfer was pain less, very quick and no hidden surprises, only good vibes. No unnecessary & confusing information in the quote. No dropouts and excellent customer service, the best pricing, they tick all the boxes for me. A word of advice, if you read the reviews take the time to drill down to the replies, I have never had such responses if any to complaints with other suppliers. Keep up the good work.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Simple, clear

These guys really helped me out with a move, for gas and electricity. Spoke to a few companies and these were the most helpful as well as being the best rates. Had to ring through a few times but always patient and would recommend.

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Stephanie Bigg. I organised the electricity very late before our move and she helped organise the connection with the distributors. She was very professional and helpful.

So glad I switched

Friend recommended GloBird and I'm so glad I switched. It's been six months now and my bills are lower than before. The one time I had to call in since signing up I was through to an Australian office much quicker & more easily than I ever was with my old company.

Bruce A.

Bruce A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Straightforward

Had some issues with my previous retailer around pricing and dealing with an overseas office, neighbour recommended GloBird so I gave them a call and about ten minutes transfer had begun. Happy with Australian office and pricing, would recommend.

Taylor-Kate B.

Taylor-Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service and Rates all round

We were with Globird for 9 months before moving and not having gas in our new place.
We have loved being with them, the rates were amazing, communication was great and while they have only just been launching in NSW they were so good at getting us set up and sorted super quickly.
They have been flawless to tell you the truth and the staff are so lovely and wonderful.

ServicesGas
Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates and service

Been with globird for a few years now. Elec and gas bills have never been lower. They even called me once to inform me of another plan they had where I would have better rates that I wasn't aware of.

Loki Yan

Loki YanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product from globird

Since our first rent home, we have signed globird as our utility provider for 3 years so far. Not only their home product, but also their commercial product. They have very quick responding team for any of the problems. What I really appreciated is that globird has the best price we have since we move to Melbourne.

Xiaoxiao

XiaoxiaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great !

I got electricty and gas plan from April 2019 to now,my friend introduce Globird for me and help me set up. There is never been a power cut!Great company and good price.

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Called me with a better electricity offer than I could get previously

I am moving in 6 weeks and when I called previously about this last week the electricity rates had increased by 5cents per KWH. I decided to shop around.
This morning I received a phone call from Globird letting me know the price they could offer me for power was less than I am currently paying and there was no increase... Gas has gone up slightly so will re-evaluate gas prices before next winter but I am super happy with their service today. :)

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Good service company with friendly staff

I have been using this company for 4 years. It is cheaper than other company. The rate is very comparative. I really recommend it. The set up period is very short too.

Robert T.

Robert T.Victoria

Good Price

Compared both electricity and gas rate (after discounts) , both lower than other providers. Have been with this company for 4 years, so far no problem at all. Maybe that's why so many people wanna sign up with Globird.

Theresa

TheresaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and prices.

I got Globird one year ago when I moved into my new home. We have Gas and Electricity and on a Direct Debit setup, which gives us a discount this way. On the odd occasion that I have called, the service and response has been brilliant.

Cadence

Cadence

Good service good rate

I connect gas and electricity with them under my friend's recommendation. Their rate is very competitive, the service is better than my previous supplier. They solved my wrong registered supply address problem. Highly recommended.

Great customer service

Electric and Gas.
The quote was offered on the spot and the rate is very competitive. The switch process took about two weeks to complete, which isn’t too bad.
Haven’t had any issues with the power so far

YUANFU YOU

YUANFU YOUSouthwest, VIC

Save money and provide good service providers

Before using GLOBIRD, I have used three electricity and gas suppliers. It really feels bad, the price is expensive, the customer service process is complicated, and it is not humane at all. After returning to Geelong from Adelaide, my friend introduced the supplier of GLOBIRD. I have used it for more than half a year. The experience is very good and the price is cheap, especially in the winter when the electricity consumption is high, but I don’t feel that extra money has been spent. , And the service is very good, the problem is solved quickly and humanely.

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Globird are very good to deal with!

We're an owners corporation management business. Globird supply electricity to many of our properties, and their billing is clear & simple, their prices are competitive, and they are easy to contact.

Fast, friendly and efficient

A big thank you to Quang and the team at Globird Energy for helping my mother out with her solar change over. They were fast, friendly and efficient throughout the process and very responsive to any queries since. Our experience has been fantastic so we’d highly recommend them.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Tony C

Tony CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, no hassle

Been with the company for little over an year now for both gas and electricity. No issue to-date which is very good. The initial connection took less than 1 business day so I got to move in when possible.

c x.

c x.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

wonderful service and more

(more than) Fair rates for both gas and electricity
Fantastic customer service (on point and fast)
Almost instant transaction with no gap in-between
top of the range reliability with zero dropouts for my one and half year service