• Rates and Fees

A pleasure to deal with

I've been with globird in the past and they've proved to be reliable and inexpensive with great customer support. Michelle helped me switch back to them after I moved quickly, all the information I needed was provided efficiently and comprehensively. The only issue I have with them is the lack of online account management, but honestly I haven't really found myself in a position to need it.

Julie

Julie

I had electricity connection for 3 years whilst renting. Never had a problem. Very responsive & professional when disconnecting. Great to pay bills early & receive a discount. No drop outs experienced

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Give me a better options!!!!

Globird gives a better option when i ask if their is a way i can have a better option when it comes to my plan the agent help me with better offer , glad to have made a call and discuss it before changing to a different provider

Essentialservices hunter

Essentialservices hunterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service & Quick

Globird Energy is among the top 3 as far as pricing is concerned. The customer service is excellent. This is my 3rd year with Globird. Every offer from them is valid for maximum period of 12 months and you have to review after every 3 months to get the good offer.

Alicia S.

Alicia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot fault the customer service

I moved over to Globird purely for the price, but was amazed to find that the customer service was the best of any utility company I’ve come across.
When we received an incorrect bill through them from our actual energy supplier, they spent weeks fighting it on our behalf, and in the end, winning.
Thank you! Above and beyond.

PaulB

PaulBGippsland, VIC

Good customer service - discount is fantastic. Customer service operators are very helpful.

Standard suburban power supply no solar or assisted hot water.
Set up was easy just a phone 1 phone call was required.
Have only had 1 blackout in 2 years.

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Thanks for your feedback Paul! We're glad that you're happy with our service and pricing!

Little big girl

Little big girlMelbourne Australia

Quick resolution

It was impossible to contact Globird Energy by telephone. Whichever number I used it rang out. However once I had emailed the Customer Service the tricky problem was resolved very quickly - in a matter of hours. I won't bother trying to phone them in future - the email service is great. Thank you.

ServicesGas
Reesy

ReesySouthwest, VIC

Very good service - go the extra mile

I have been in hospital and missed a payment. Globird after the date reminded me and said if a paid on that day I would still get the discount. As I always pay on time I was was allowed on remiss.

Francis R.

Francis R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No complaints so far

Seems to be a good deal at the moment. Pretty easy to set up and my one call to customer service about a billing issue was very quick and easily resolved.

Find out how Globird Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Fantastic rates, good customer service

My grandmother lives alone on a pensioner income and has been struggling to maintain her gas and electricity bills. Globird offers incredibly low rates and has very friendly and helpful staff who helped facilitate her transition to better service.

Darryl

DarrylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New customer

I have recently reviewed the Vic Govt comparison site and found Globird my now Gas retailer. My figures show that I will be saving around $10 per 2 months. ie. old cost $60.00 now cost $50.00. I am looking forward to this saving. D Leech

ServicesGas

Great prices

Prices are good, however you have to check every so often to see if the price is cheaper on the website than what you are getting, if so, give them a call or email and they will update your pricing.
Always good customer service.

J M

J M

VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MELBOURNE !

Very good customer service in Melbourne and good simple rates, I have signed up for electricity 9/10 I give them

Geelong

GeelongGeelong

You don’t wait on hold for hours!

I only swapped recently after using the government comparison site. Like many other reviewers I also received a rate increase, but I compared the new rates with the rest of the market offers, and I’m still on the best deal for me. I had plenty of rate increases with my previous providers, who were the big companies. What I love is the fact that when I wanted to make a change to my account over the phone my call was answered almost immediately, and it is an Australian call centre. My issues was sorted quickly by a friendly staff member. The reason I switched from the big companies was bad customer service and price. I would be on hold for up to an hour waiting for service. I’m glad I switched.

Carlos

The increased my tariffs after just two months.

I wonder if this is even legal? I agreed to a tariff and then you raise it after just two months. I guess is time again to switch providers.

*** Edit 21 Jun 2019. I changed my review from 1 star to 4 stars. We are now in winter and my bills are still half that what I use to pay with Click Energy. Customer service is not great but at the end of the day this is the 'Tiger' of energy companies. I can deal with waiting 30 minutes on the phone if my bills are cheaper. Please use the Victorian comparison web site and see by yourself.

Carlos

Called today and the customer service person said "sorry, you signed on an unfortunate time".

Carlos

Thanks for your reply. Still with Globird my bills are half of what Click Energy was. I will probably delete this review as I am overall happy with the service now.

Mat s

Mat sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All good so far

I have just switched t globird. So far all good. Customer service and the website is easy, and they have let me set up and forget it, taking care of the swap fully and competently.

Good

I joined last year. Bills are lower than my previous company. Only problem I had is long wait time when you call

Damo

DamoMILL PARK

Great service and price

Great service and price with Globird, no issues so far. Only concern is that they do electricity and not gas. However consultant over the phone stated that they will be doing gas sometime in June which is good news!

Emma

Emma

Great rates and good discounts for early payment

No dramas and easy to deal with. I did a google search for energy compare. It seems to be the cheapest rate for my area. They give good discounts if you pay early. p

Jimbalaya

JimbalayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No dramas at all

I've been using Globird for electricity for about a year now and have had absolutely no problems with the setup/connection, supply, billing, or customer service. Re customer service, whenever I've needed to call (not often) the phone has always been answered rapidly and by someone that I had no difficulty in understanding.The bill is always a bit of a pleasant surprise in comparison to my last electricity retailer's bill. Now I'm just waiting for Globird to offer Gas to Victorian residents....