5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Mineral Glow Difference - BEST Mineral Powder

I discovered Mineral Glow Foundation & now would NEVER turn back. My Friends had bragged to me about it for months, so I just had to try it. I brought it off their website as its very exclusive & I was shocked by its result. I work with make-up every day but never have I used a mineral powder that’s so flawless & light. It gives the Air brush look without clogging pores but still covers everything; To my scars, freckles & blemishes.
The best thing about the product is that it’s not expensive! Only $31.95 for 10g (which is double the grams for less the price of most mineral powders). I use this product all the time & would never ever look back. I have tried all the mineral powders on the market but none are as reliable, affordable, effective & natural as Glow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation!
Its affordable, reliable, natural finish, gives an airbrush look & great for sensitive skin
the only bad side is that you order online - however its worth it as it so exclusive.

Jessie. Your comments about glow cosmetics mineral glow foundation is so true. I have spent 1000s of dollars on trying to get the perfect foundation. I give mineral glow 10 out of 10 for coverage, quality and price. I am very fussy when it comes to makeup and I can honestly say I will never change from this foundation ever. I hope they bring out more products so I try. Jessie. Your comments about glow cosmetics mineral glow foundation is so true. I have spent 1000s of dollars on trying to get the perfect foundation. I give mineral glow 10 out of 10 for coverage, quality and price. I am very fussy when it comes to makeup and I can honestly say I will never change from this foundation ever. I hope they bring out more products so I try.