Glue Store Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Sue M
Sue M

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Glue S.Glue Store

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

m j

m jasked

Glue Store

Are their fjällräven kånken backpacks real? i just bought one and i’m not sure as
it’s my first kånken