3.3

Love this shop, great customer service.

I have been buying from this store for a while now. Never had any issues. Also I sent 2 items back as they were to big for me and got a refund fast.

Store LocationParramatta
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Ruby K.

Ruby K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not a bad experience!

The only negative comment I can make was that it was a little late - ordered Sunday and it was supposed to come Wednesday, except it came Friday instead but I’m not complaining! My order was perfect; it was the right size and right product! I was initially worried about ordering because of previous reviews, but my experience was great!

Store LocationGlue store Online
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

Terrible customer service. Sent me a completely incorrect item, when I contacted them it took far too long to get a reply. They asked me to send the incorrect item back so they could exchange it for the right one. I had to specifically ask them to check if they had the item I ordered left in stock at which point they told me they had sold out store wide. I was eventually able to get a refund after a lot of back and forth. Reading these reviews I can see I'm one of many people that have been sent the incorrect items, I understand mistakes do happen every now and again but this appears far too often, with no processes being put in place to fix the problem. Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Sue M
Sue M

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Glue Store representatives

Compare all 2 Glue Store
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes