1.0

1 review
Keira

KeiraHunter Region, NSW

Absolute DISGRACE of a company. NEVER AGAIN.

Store LocationCharlestown
SizingVery large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Sue M
Sue M

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Glue S.Glue Store

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Glue Store representatives

Compare all 2 Glue Store
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes