2.0

Love this shop, great customer service.

I have been buying from this store for a while now. Never had any issues. Also I sent 2 items back as they were to big for me and got a refund fast.

Store LocationParramatta
SizingSlightly large
timmy

timmyVictoria

not good customer service

Bought a track pants champion brand not worth the price very very poor quality. Customer service extremely bad sales person was ok but area manager was giving suggestions without looking on the problem on phone to invest more to buy product a razer. Its a present from my son for mothers day

Store Locationfountain gate vic 3805
SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Return process is a big issue!

I bought a pair of socks online and they came to me with the security tag on them. Rang them the first time and they asked me to send it back to them and they’d express it straight back to me. About 2 weeks later they still hadn’t arrived, called them for the second and they were sitting on their desk, hadn’t even sent them off yet. Then they told me they’d express it to me for the second time and send me an email of the tracking number. Never received that email with the tracking number and over a week later I still hadn’t received my socks. Called them for a third time and I’m still unsatisfied with the service. Nothing has been resoveld yet and haven’t been compensated for this ridiculous amount of following up I’ve had to do.

SizingTrue to size
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

TrillyTina

TrillyTinaSydney, NSW

Beware of the return process!

I had ordered pair of shoes from Glue but sizing ran small. No packing slip either. I was told by representative first that as a Catch order, Catch should deal with it. Catch became involved and Glue then offered mail in return form. Sent through to address and, lo and behold, moved from address and returned to me by AusPost! Got no where from the exercise, wasted postage and now failing to respond to messages from both ends. Not impressed!

Store LocationCatch