1.7

Got the wrong shoes

Ordered a pair of shoes. Shipping took 2 weeks and once got the shoes they were the complete wrong shoes. Then found out the shoes I ordered weren’t in stock

SizingVery small
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Incompetence at its finest

Store LocationOnline
Louise H.

Louise H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keep looking elsewhere - avoid at all costs!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Keira

KeiraHunter Region, NSW

Absolute DISGRACE of a company. NEVER AGAIN.

Store LocationCharlestown
SizingVery large

Glue refund policy

Glue stores business structure is terrible. Their refund process is the absolute worse and the company should become aware of how they are ripping customers off. Will never shop here again.

Store LocationOnline
SizingVery small
timmy

timmyVictoria

not good customer service

Bought a track pants champion brand not worth the price very very poor quality. Customer service extremely bad sales person was ok but area manager was giving suggestions without looking on the problem on phone to invest more to buy product a razer. Its a present from my son for mothers day

Store Locationfountain gate vic 3805

Rotten customer service

Recently bought some glasses as a gift from the Glue Store in Sydney Australia while on a trip from Canada. Got home outside of their 30day policy and gifted the glasses only to find out they were totally scratched. Neither the Glue store nor the Quay head office will do anything for me. Now I’m stuck with these garbage glasses! Very disappointed in the Quay company and the Glue store.

Store Location42/455 George St, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia

Return process is a big issue!

I bought a pair of socks online and they came to me with the security tag on them. Rang them the first time and they asked me to send it back to them and they’d express it straight back to me. About 2 weeks later they still hadn’t arrived, called them for the second and they were sitting on their desk, hadn’t even sent them off yet. Then they told me they’d express it to me for the second time and send me an email of the tracking number. Never received that email with the tracking number and over a week later I still hadn’t received my socks. Called them for a third time and I’m still unsatisfied with the service. Nothing has been resoveld yet and haven’t been compensated for this ridiculous amount of following up I’ve had to do.

TrillyTina

TrillyTinaSydney, NSW

Beware of the return process!

I had ordered pair of shoes from Glue but sizing ran small. No packing slip either. I was told by representative first that as a Catch order, Catch should deal with it. Catch became involved and Glue then offered mail in return form. Sent through to address and, lo and behold, moved from address and returned to me by AusPost! Got no where from the exercise, wasted postage and now failing to respond to messages from both ends. Not impressed!

Store LocationCatch
SizingSlightly small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

Terrible customer service. Sent me a completely incorrect item, when I contacted them it took far too long to get a reply. They asked me to send the incorrect item back so they could exchange it for the right one. I had to specifically ask them to check if they had the item I ordered left in stock at which point they told me they had sold out store wide. I was eventually able to get a refund after a lot of back and forth. Reading these reviews I can see I'm one of many people that have been sent the incorrect items, I understand mistakes do happen every now and again but this appears far too often, with no processes being put in place to fix the problem. Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

SizingSlightly large