1.3

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Wrong size

Glue sent me the wrong size shoes and no reply from customer service after 2 days.
Ended up having to return in-store. They don't even provide reply paid envelope.
Zero customer service. Bad experience. Not going back.

SizingSlightly small

Got the wrong shoes

Ordered a pair of shoes. Shipping took 2 weeks and once got the shoes they were the complete wrong shoes. Then found out the shoes I ordered weren’t in stock

SizingVery small
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would shop here if I need something

Sold me a product when it was sold out which was so disappointing. Other than that they have great sales which I like. I feel like there clothes have gone down in quality.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Absolute Worst Customer Service Ever

Ordered two pairs of Slides for Christmas present. Only received one pair instead of two pairs.

They didn't even have a decency to advise me they ran out of stock until I received half of the order. Once I asked where my other pair were, they just sent me an email saying they've ran out and processed the refunds. I even requested that they send different color of the same Slides which was denied as well.

Now I can't buy anything that'll be delivered before Christmas. I hope they go down very soon.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Incompetence at its finest

looking elsewhere

looking elsewhereSydney, NSW

Overrated and underwhelming. Buy it somewhere else

Bought an item on Nov 30. Not a single piece of communication from Gluestore between then and today, Dec 16, when they cancel the order and tell me they're very sorry but they are out of stock. Basic rule for anybody providing an online sales channel - Get your inventory updating properly and don't sell stock you can't deliver. Their solution was to offer me a 30% off code with an expiry in 7 days from now. Wow.

Louise H.

Louise H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keep looking elsewhere - avoid at all costs!

Esther

EstherSydney, NSW

Bad customer service and slow shipping

alex_k

alex_kVictoria

Poor customer experience after website stocking mishap

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Keira

KeiraHunter Region, NSW

Absolute DISGRACE of a company. NEVER AGAIN.

Store LocationCharlestown
SizingVery large

Glue refund policy

Glue stores business structure is terrible. Their refund process is the absolute worse and the company should become aware of how they are ripping customers off. Will never shop here again.

SizingVery small
Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

Terrible customer service. Sent me a completely incorrect item, when I contacted them it took far too long to get a reply. They asked me to send the incorrect item back so they could exchange it for the right one. I had to specifically ask them to check if they had the item I ordered left in stock at which point they told me they had sold out store wide. I was eventually able to get a refund after a lot of back and forth. Reading these reviews I can see I'm one of many people that have been sent the incorrect items, I understand mistakes do happen every now and again but this appears far too often, with no processes being put in place to fix the problem. Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

SizingSlightly large
Glue S.Glue Store

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Sue M
Sue M

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Glue S.Glue Store

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Glue Store representatives

Compare all 2 Glue Store
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes