3.6

john

john

I always buy shoes from Glue

The good thing with glue store is the original brands and the price. Every weekend there is a big discount on the items .. very fast delivery only one day in Sydney

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great service, good quality products

I ordered four T-shirts, which had to be shipped interstate.

Customer service reps asked a question I had quickly, the shirts arrived a day early, and I am very happy with their cut and quality.

Would highly recommend :)

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love this shop, great customer service.

I have been buying from this store for a while now. Never had any issues. Also I sent 2 items back as they were to big for me and got a refund fast.

Store LocationParramatta

Sue MSydney, NSW

Great range

Helpful and friendly staff
Informed us about discounts
Helped us look for what we wanted
Well laid out store
Lots of choice and sizes and styles and products
Nice funky music

Good specials available- staff also informed of specials
Staff not pushy

Store LocationFashion spree orange grove
timmy

timmyVictoria

not good customer service

Bought a track pants champion brand not worth the price very very poor quality. Customer service extremely bad sales person was ok but area manager was giving suggestions without looking on the problem on phone to invest more to buy product a razer. Its a present from my son for mothers day

Store Locationfountain gate vic 3805
Ruby K.

Ruby K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not a bad experience!

The only negative comment I can make was that it was a little late - ordered Sunday and it was supposed to come Wednesday, except it came Friday instead but I’m not complaining! My order was perfect; it was the right size and right product! I was initially worried about ordering because of previous reviews, but my experience was great!

Store LocationGlue store Online
SizingSlightly large
Glue S.Glue Store

Return process is a big issue!

I bought a pair of socks online and they came to me with the security tag on them. Rang them the first time and they asked me to send it back to them and they’d express it straight back to me. About 2 weeks later they still hadn’t arrived, called them for the second and they were sitting on their desk, hadn’t even sent them off yet. Then they told me they’d express it to me for the second time and send me an email of the tracking number. Never received that email with the tracking number and over a week later I still hadn’t received my socks. Called them for a third time and I’m still unsatisfied with the service. Nothing has been resoveld yet and haven’t been compensated for this ridiculous amount of following up I’ve had to do.

TrillyTina

TrillyTinaSydney, NSW

Beware of the return process!

I had ordered pair of shoes from Glue but sizing ran small. No packing slip either. I was told by representative first that as a Catch order, Catch should deal with it. Catch became involved and Glue then offered mail in return form. Sent through to address and, lo and behold, moved from address and returned to me by AusPost! Got no where from the exercise, wasted postage and now failing to respond to messages from both ends. Not impressed!

Store LocationCatch
SizingSlightly small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Glue S.Glue Store

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Glue Store representatives

Compare all 2 Glue Store
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes