Glue Store (page 2 of 9)

Fast Shipping Service

Store LocationGlue Store online
Keira

KeiraHunter Region, NSW

Absolute DISGRACE of a company. NEVER AGAIN.

Store LocationCharlestown
SizingVery large
ashlee c.

ashlee c.

Online store

Website is easily navigated with very quick shipping times. I don't think twice about shopping from Glue, they have a huge range that varies in affordability. My order fits perfectly!

Sue MSydney, NSW

Great range

Helpful and friendly staff
Informed us about discounts
Helped us look for what we wanted
Well laid out store
Lots of choice and sizes and styles and products
Nice funky music

Good specials available- staff also informed of specials
Staff not pushy

Store LocationFashion spree orange grove

Glue refund policy

Glue stores business structure is terrible. Their refund process is the absolute worse and the company should become aware of how they are ripping customers off. Will never shop here again.

Store LocationOnline
SizingVery small

Terrible experience.

I bought a backpack online and it was stained on the bottom. I went to the store and the lady refused to give us a store credit or refund or replace it even though we had the receipt and had tags. Would not recommend shopping with glue

timmy

timmyVictoria

not good customer service

Bought a track pants champion brand not worth the price very very poor quality. Customer service extremely bad sales person was ok but area manager was giving suggestions without looking on the problem on phone to invest more to buy product a razer. Its a present from my son for mothers day

Store Locationfountain gate vic 3805

Quick, easy returns!

I was initially worried reading the reviews about people having issues with their returns but I was pleasantly surprised. I posted my items back with express shipping and received the refund the next day at 4PM. Very happy with the prompt and “no fuss” refund service!

Rotten customer service

Recently bought some glasses as a gift from the Glue Store in Sydney Australia while on a trip from Canada. Got home outside of their 30day policy and gifted the glasses only to find out they were totally scratched. Neither the Glue store nor the Quay head office will do anything for me. Now I’m stuck with these garbage glasses! Very disappointed in the Quay company and the Glue store.

Store Location42/455 George St, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia

Ruby K.

Ruby K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not a bad experience!

The only negative comment I can make was that it was a little late - ordered Sunday and it was supposed to come Wednesday, except it came Friday instead but I’m not complaining! My order was perfect; it was the right size and right product! I was initially worried about ordering because of previous reviews, but my experience was great!

Store LocationGlue store Online
SizingSlightly large
Glue S.Glue Store

Return process is a big issue!

I bought a pair of socks online and they came to me with the security tag on them. Rang them the first time and they asked me to send it back to them and they’d express it straight back to me. About 2 weeks later they still hadn’t arrived, called them for the second and they were sitting on their desk, hadn’t even sent them off yet. Then they told me they’d express it to me for the second time and send me an email of the tracking number. Never received that email with the tracking number and over a week later I still hadn’t received my socks. Called them for a third time and I’m still unsatisfied with the service. Nothing has been resoveld yet and haven’t been compensated for this ridiculous amount of following up I’ve had to do.

TrillyTina

TrillyTinaSydney, NSW

Beware of the return process!

I had ordered pair of shoes from Glue but sizing ran small. No packing slip either. I was told by representative first that as a Catch order, Catch should deal with it. Catch became involved and Glue then offered mail in return form. Sent through to address and, lo and behold, moved from address and returned to me by AusPost! Got no where from the exercise, wasted postage and now failing to respond to messages from both ends. Not impressed!

Store LocationCatch
SizingSlightly small

Weird Staff Service

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

Terrible customer service. Sent me a completely incorrect item, when I contacted them it took far too long to get a reply. They asked me to send the incorrect item back so they could exchange it for the right one. I had to specifically ask them to check if they had the item I ordered left in stock at which point they told me they had sold out store wide. I was eventually able to get a refund after a lot of back and forth. Reading these reviews I can see I'm one of many people that have been sent the incorrect items, I understand mistakes do happen every now and again but this appears far too often, with no processes being put in place to fix the problem. Will not be ordering from Glue Store again.

SizingSlightly large
Iron

IronSydney

Glue does not have warranty on any footwear

Find out how Glue Store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Same story as other reviewers.

Yonnie

YonnieMooroolbark

This is shocking never again glue store

Ordering was fine took my money. And that was it order 6/12/18. And still waiting for items. I rang and a message "support staff unavailable. Left message emailed rang again emailed again .... Nothing. Rang store and she said she doesn't even know what's going on with them. So extremely unsatisfactory. Only word I'll be spreading is do not buy glue store products.

Will NOT support Glue store again!

Made online purchases 6th Dec, well and truly before the Xmas rush. A week later l had to call Customer call service and try and track down my Orders and they hadn't sent anything as yet. Now, its the 19th Dec and again l call so called, 'Customer Care Service' and my Order is still not been sent out and can NOT be guaranteed to be delivered for Xmas!!!!!! When the items l have bought are Xmas gifts and spent nearly $600 at the Online store!

l had to give this a Rating to be able to post this. Smh.

PaulaBrisbane

Just don't even bother

Gave one star as zero wasn't an option.

Ordered a product 10 days ago, website has said "Processing" ever since. Now that it's getting close to Christmas (and this is a gift from Santa!) I tried to both call and Live Chat to see if it would arrive on time. No response. I only wish I had looked at reviews before ordering. I've now ordered the same item from The Iconic (which will be delivered tomorrow!) and will be returning the original order as soon as it arrives. Way to ruin Christmas, Glue Store!

Item not received. Customer service Number out of order

Beware! I’ve bought from glue previously and had no issue however in November I ordered two pairs of shoes. Order not received. Have tried tracking the order but it is mysteriously an unknown order. Have contacted glue by email, chat, phone, Facebook and Twitter and had no response. Now I find their phone number is no longer existent. Possible the company has gone into liquidation?

Dion

Dionasked

Glue Store

Is gluestore a criminal organization?

Adam J.

Adam J.asked

Glue Store

Are the products rip offs or are they authentic to the brand?

Authentic to the brand
Also saw same products we purchased at other retail stores....

Quynh V.

Quynh V.asked

Glue Store

I ordered 3 jumpers on the store's web site and then I received a notice to come to pick up the goods when I arrived, the staff said I would get 2 first and 1 left because the store was over so I will accept it next time. Because I trusted the store, I didn't open my bag at that time until I left the store and I only had one. I went back to the store to ask right away but the staff said it was online and they didn't know about it then I sent an email to the store and they told me that their website was Overload and they will give me the answer as soon as possible. But this afternoon, when I received the mail to receive the other shirt, I asked about the shirt the previous day but when I sent the mail, I could not send the message with the phone. I feel very disappointed about the store's service and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer from the store soon.

Hi Quynh,

So we can clear up your order for you, please send us an email to shop@gluestore.com.au with your order number and details so we can further investigate.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Glue Store Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Glue Store representatives

Compare all 2 Glue Store
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping YesYes