GME TX4600

GME TX4600

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best UHF Radios in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cap82South East Queensland, QLD

Tobie Malcolm

Tobie Malcolmasked

Hi, I have a Tx4600 & when someone talks to me the squelch sound stays on. I've tried adjusting the squelch setttings & still does it. Anyone have any ideas ?

brian

I've never owned this model - just the gme tx3500 though it seems it's time to troubleshoot using your manual or you might have to send the unit to Greenwich marine electronics in Sydney - their number should be in the manual or directory assistance or Google search

MrsW

MrsWasked

We have just purchased the my14 Pajero with no room for a CB But will be doing lots of 4x4 driving. Will this model fit inside the car?

brian

Howdy - not sure as I have never owned this model though I dare say it probably would / I think it says waterproof so that probably would help - cheers

cap82

ultimately you will need a DIN sized area on your dash for this radio to be mounted if you want it to look neat. if you have the poverty pack model (ie no satnav etc) you might consider fitting a single DIN stereo head unit with the UHF below it o above it. as of today my pick for excellent UHF is the GME TX4500 which is a single DIN.

Get an answer from our members and GME representatives

CategoryUHF Radios