GMHBA Health Insurance

GMHBA Health Insurance Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by GMHBA Health Insurance

23 questions from our users

cheryl broderick
cheryl broderickasked

Hi I am a member with Platinum Extras, wondering if I can claim schlerotherapy for my varicose vein treatment?

Dougall
Dougall

I am unable to answer this question as I have not had this treatment. I suggest you phone GMHBA and ask them in person, they have always been very upfront and honest with any questions I have had. Good luck I hope you have a positive outcome.

Michael012
Michael012

Hi Cheryl I am also unable to answer this question but suggest you ring GMHBA on 1300 446 422. We have always found the staff to be courteous and very helpful. Good luck!

B Downing
B Downingasked

Please expand on the benefits of taking out Dental Extras and how much am I likely to get back for extra dental procedures.

beebeegee

Read the PDS from their web site. It depends on the cover and the size of the family covered and the work you get done. Gold extras seems to be the sweet spot IMO.

Pandy19
Pandy19

Silver Special Care Extras down to Bronze has the same level of dental. So, if you're not bothered by the other extras you can save by taking out the lower cover. You'll get around 50-60% back in this level for general dental. Major dental is another kettle of fish. It all depends on what your needs are, I'd advise calling a broker.

Terry Booth
Terry Boothasked

Am I covered for a BP monitor?
Member no: 10042822

beebeegee

Why not contact GMHBA and ask them?

Mondayitis
Mondayitis

That looks like something that would be covered by Extras Cover
I only only have GMHBA hospital insurance so I don't know
Best to contact GMHBA. I usually email them SERVICE@GMHBA.COM.AU