GMHBA Health Insurance

GMHBA Health Insurance (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by GMHBA Health Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (25)
    • 1-2 weeks (14)
    • 2-4 weeks (3)
    • 3+ months (4)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (48) · No (4)
caterina
caterinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly staff and efficient

Calling GMHBA is easy. Once you get through the friendly staff help with any enquiry . They explain , advise and give you the answers to your questions. I have been with another health insurance for nearly 28 years. Since I have joined with GMHBA I actually get more rebate back and actually understand what I'm covered for. Claims are easy to process with no fuss. At the moment I am very happy with GMHBA.

Great for us so far!!!

GMHBA has been our health insurance for over 20 years and we have been looked after well by this company. Claims are quick, easy and with no fuss. Hospital stays and other medical issues are taken care of and the staff are very caring and helpful.

Hot and Bothered
Hot and BotheredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad we switched

I am very impressed with the rebates we are receiving for extras compared to the ones we were getting from our old fund. I also love the system of sending a photo of receipts to claim- so quick and easy.

Always there for me

Had a few unexpected medical issues this year and GMHBA never faulted. Cant thank them enough. My bills were paid no questions asked. I have no regret for being part of a first class insurer.

Jacqui
JacquiPioneer Bay

Private healthh insurance is important to me.but it.is getting very expensive for people on the pension

Over a few years and I have never had a problem with claims l found gmhba very good when my husband was diagnosed with mind and I also found gmhba very caring

Stewart Liddell
Stewart LiddellGippsland, VIC

Have been behind us for many years.

We have been well served by our health fund over a period of approx 30 years. They have been there for us during some challenging times including current issues during the past few years.

GMHBA seems to be Made for Us

We are happy with our Health Fund because it meets our needs pretty well. We have kept ancilliaries cover particularly for Eye Health and Hearing issues and it has been excellent to date. We will not be changing Health Funds any time soon.
Ray and Jose Jones

credit-card-awards-2020
Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Very good service so far

Have only been with you a short time but service at your Bendigo Office was very good. Have not lodged a claim to date as only recently joined in June this year.

Kenneth Pakes
Kenneth PakesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have no complaints as service is 1st class

The policy is definitely good value, and did not take very long to arrangs.e
When I lodge a claim it is usually processed within a few days.
I have nbeen with GMHBa for many years

Stewart Rae
Stewart RaeSouthwest, VIC

A Pleasing Response.

Our claim was attended to immediately with a very nice cheerful lady.
We have been with GMHBA for approximately 47 years, so have been loyal customers! We feel our policy covers what we need, but would like more visits added to physio.

Good value yes
Did not take long at all was done through the private hospital and the attending medical surgeons.
Have been with the fund about 6 months now quiet happy with the change from H C F.

Liselotte Lindsay
Liselotte LindsayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keep up the good work.

I believe that GMHBA provide good value for the premium you pay when compared to other health funds. I also believe in keeping locals in GEELONG in a job.

Keep up the good work.

Phillip Swifte
Phillip SwifteThe Mallee, VIC

How I have experienced GMHBA

Seems to be as good or better than competitors
Claims are paid within 24 hours
Phone enquiries are answered promptly
If answers not avail. immediately-they always phone back
Been a member since 1983-maybe under an older name.

Sue D
Sue DSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic staff and great advice

We have been insured with GMHBA for over 25 years and hope to only ever claim dental check up and ambulance cover, but when ever we have needed a bit more the cover has been great and the follow up to make sure we are happy with the cover has been more than we expected. All health cover seems expensive but I have no complaints about value for money from GMHBA

Rod Shepherd
Rod ShepherdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from GMHBA

GMHBA have by far the best call centre and provide accurate information regarding all aspects of their support and services covered by the policy. It would be very hard to move away from a team that provide this level of service.

Bill Soong
Bill SoongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly staff and refund claim service actioned promptly

Yes the policy is of good value and was easy to set up,
Our claims have been processed immediately and payment made into our bank account the next business day.
We have had the policy for 12 months (changed from another provider that we were with for 30 years)

Review collected in partnership with GMHBA Health Insurance

I am extremely pleased to be a long time member of GMHBA.

I have always been treated with the up most respect & thoughtfulness in all my dealings with GMHBA,
& due to my previous health issues I have found by being a member of GMHBA much less stress & anxiety in paying Specialists, & Hospital Stays.

John Maroniti
John MaronitiWestern District, VIC

Overall good cover

Policy is good value for us. It was easy to set up and we have received good support at our local branch, as well as over the phone to main office. Claims have been very quick also.
I'm not sure, but I think we have been with GMHBA for over ten years.

MAFSouthwest, VIC

Refund transaction

As usual, the staff member was friendly and prompt in servicing my refund claim transaction. All was promptly and efficiently handled in about 5 minutes. I did not have to wait as there was a vacant officer who greeted me as I entered.

Yes, I wrote this review, Peter Ferguson

Pleasant surprise

This year for the first time I made a claim on my hospital insurance. I knew that there was money from the now discontinued rewards program to put towards the excess but was very pleasantly surprised to be sent a refund, also from the rewards program - without any paperwork or fuss - for the excess on the anaesthetist's bill and a pathology bill.

Review collected in partnership with GMHBA Health Insurance

Been GMHBA members for years, have never had a problem with our claims, so we very happy with the service, direct debit, and recently used the optical service for my new glasses

Lilly Revels
Lilly RevelsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Private Health Insurance

I only started up in February 2019 so I will not be eligible to make a claim until February 2020. I live in Melbourne however I am moving interstate to Perth where I will be utilising my private health insurance.

Ronald Pentland
Ronald PentlandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recent dealings with GMHBA have been excellent

I think this is my 4th or 5th year with GMHBA I was recommended to them by my relative
My claims have been settled with no hassles, but due to Government cuts Doctors extra charges are making it harder to find the finance

Graeme W
Graeme WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm Staying

My hospital insurance has been with GMHBA for several years now. I have always found the staff to be helpful. As they are one of the few mutual funds remaining in Australia, I will be staying.

brooklans
brooklansGrovedale

Outstanding service, great value

I should have moved to gmhba a long time ago. The staff are terrific sought to know my needs and packaged accordingly no problems with refunding processes ease of access to the office