Go Car Loans

Go Car Loans

Great service, great deal, great people!

I contacted Go Car Loans as I wanted to be able to just go out and get the car I needed and have the freight at hand to negotiate. I found the car that suited my purposes regarding work and life and was stepped through the processes by Kiel at Go Car Loans. I was approved, we had one small hiccup which was addressed quickly by Kiel. No need to go into that part as it was handled quickly and professionally. There were times I felt I was organising my car deal with a good mate it was that smooth and efficient. I thought with the amount of info they required from the seller that I might hit a few speed humps there but I could understand from Go Car Loans duty of care their requirement to fulfil all the appropriate information for a loan from both ends of the agreement. Fortunately the seller works in the professional arena and understood all aspects of the information requested and once all the boxes had been ticked I found myself driving around in my next to new car. Kiel offered other services such as Insurance and I could not fault the price of the Insurance quote. The cost of the loan was more than reasonable. My payments are very reasonable. I could not ask for better service, communication, information and just a great, great deal. I recommend Go Car Loans very highly and if by chance, your consultant is Kiel, you are in very, very good hands.

Fantastic Service

Working in the finance industry myself, I understand that a lot has to happen behind the scenes to keep customers happy! Without a doubt, Chanel, Danika and their teams exceeded my expectations while maintaining their professionalism and efficiency. Looking forward to picking up my new car a lot sooner than what I imagined, a big thanks to the friendly staff for making this process so easy!

Wonderful service! Love my new car :)

I found them on google and put a query through.. and in an hour in got a call from Chanel. I couldn't fault her she was very informative and kept me updated through the whole process. In 3 days I was in my brand new Hyundai which she even found for me at a great price! I recommend her to anyone wanting financ she even helped my brother get his first home! 11/10 service.

A Highly Recommended Company

Dealing with Mishali made the process easy, I received approval on the day. All my phone calls, messages and emails were answered promptly. Once I found a car, the funds were made payable on the same day allowing me to receive the car the following day. Truly a great overall experience.

Professional Service - Exceeded Expectations

Having worked as a new vehicle salesman in the industry for several years I was skeptical when using a smaller enterprise to fund a loan for my wife's new car.

What we received was nothing short of exceptional. Tyson was extremely helpful and quick to respond to our inquiries. Settlement and information was fluent and trouble free.

Currently looking at another purchase and Tyson from Go Car Loans got the call before I started looking!

Following my wife's new car purchase from a dealership as mentioned above I recently purchased a vehicle privately for myself. Again Tyson couldn't be more helpful. The other party had finance owing and he sorted it all in the background for me, including several after hours calls. That's 2 for 2.. hoping I may need to give Tyson and the team a call again later this year, fingers crossed.

Professional and efficient! Excellent service!

I got my finance through Go Car loans when I bought my brand new Ford Focus XR5. Chanel was an absolute pleasure to deal with and kept me updated every step of the way. Chanel and the team were always professional, helpful and efficient. I happily recommend them to anyone seeking finance for their next car!

Terrible bribe bad service

What a joke these people are and the manager [Name Removed] forget it tried to bribe with a $50 voucher me not to tell everyone I know that they ripped me off, jacked up the interest rate and charged me for the pleasure of using their so call service and their staff I wonder if they passed kindy
If you are thinking about getting a car loan try a credit unoin they don't charge much and they have much better rates

Super happy amazing service

I called go car loans and within 48 hours I was approved to buy my brand new car. Justin was amazing he kept me informed every step of the way and made this the best process I have experienced.. Thanks guys I can't praise the customer service enough and will recommend them to everyone I know.
Quick, simple and easy
Nothing

Terrible, shocking service

I am the seller of a vehicle that a young man was getting finance for. He showed me a letter to say he was fully approved for finance with this company. Both he and myself have had nothing but shocking service full of lies and false hope for one week, only to be told after five days that he was not approved.
They even told the buyer that they had transferred the funds to us (the seller) after two days which was yet another lie!
Don't go anywhere near this company. All they do is cause upset, frustration and one massive headache!!

I inquired about a loan and received a really prompt answer from a nice girl that was more than helpful. I could not believe how quick they got back to me with good news. I was in my new car with in a couple of days. Maybe not everyone has a good credit rating like I do . I would highly recommend them.

Terrible Company - Keep away from them

I had been mucked around for several weeks telling me that I had an interest rate of 10.95%, then when it came time to sign my loan my interest rate was 24.5%! These guys say they are the best but they are a bunch of jokes. I phoned up to report them to the credit ombudsman and they told me they have plenty of compaints about this company. Take my advice and do not use them!