Go Clean

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Clean

3.1

Do not fall for trap of $99!for three rooms

These are very unprofessional cleaners, you will be spending more on site. They will start charging each Mark on carpet they can not lean and will charge by each Mark. I end up spending 197 which suppose to be $129 for 4room. But still not good enough cleaning.
    Go for professional one who give you quote over on-site inspection. We only did it because we moved all the furnitures already and carpet needed cleaning. Better off doing one self with hiring machine.
    Very unfriendly staff.
    And they need payment on site.

Go CleanGo CleanSend a private message
    Sam
    Samadelaide

Only reason its getting 1 star is because there is no option for 0 stars

Steve
    SteveAdelaide

DO NOT USE -very bad

Enlisted to do an exit cleaning service. Did a terrible job, was asked to come back and still did not complete properly and someone else had to come in and finish the Job. The carpet steam cleaning was ok.

Go CleanGo CleanSend a private message

Very Disappointed

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Go Clean compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Phuole
    PhuoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So rude !!!

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the voucher. I booked for time slot 11am-2pm and we waited until 2pm. A woman rang up at 2pm and said she is running late. I asked her when is she going to come to our place, she asked me back.. how long does it take from Marden to our house ? This woman was so rude !!! when I asked her a question, she asked me back one without answering mine.
    DON'T USE THEIR SERVICE !!!!

Terrible!

Obviously they are resorting to deal sites to gain more customers - probably because nobody in their right mind would ever use this service again. Terrible communication, rude owner and ridiculous booking system. Having read other complaints, I wish I went here first to gain some insight into this company as I will now be using electrodry who have far better ratings.

Extremely disappointed.

Extremely expensive & carpets look far worse than it did before it was cleaned. Wouldn't recommend unfortunately. Very unhappy...wish I didn't get my carpets cleaned now.

Ralphie1
    Ralphie1Adelaide

Very rude terrible customer service

WTK
    WTKAdelaide

Worst customer serivce ever. never come back

Carpet Cleaning Services