Go Clean

Go Clean

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Clean

3.1

Windows & pool fence washed

Fantastic job done by Go clean again.
    Thank you very much for the lovely clean windows, doors and pool fence.
    Very friendly man, that worked very hard to give the best result.

Marina
    MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cleaning windows

great company, always on time, very efficient and do a wonderful job cleaning my windows. Company rings me every 3 months to make a booking, so I can keep this job up to date.

Janne M
    Janne MPlympton

excellent

Rob came out the same day I called, charged less than every other quote I had, and got rid of stains that prior cleaners said were impossible. friendly, professional and appeared to be very experienced.

bubbablueberry
    bubbablueberryAU

Fast, friendly, affordable excellent service every time!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Go Clean compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Tess000
    Tess000Adelaide

Amazing! Best carpet cleaner I have ever used.

I was stunned when I saw what a transformation had taken place in my house. I was moving out of a rental property and the carpet was already trashed when we moved in. There were stains all over it. It got a lot worse when we lived there, and I was really worried about losing some of my bond. Go Clean made it look better than I could have imagined. I have used other carpet cleaning companies in the past and been very disappointed, paying way too much, and the landlord not believing that I'd had it done. Twice. These guys are the best. They are friendly, professional, affordable and do the job better than anyone else I've seen.
    Affordable, amazingly effective, friendly, efficient, fantastic all round

Impressive Cleaning & on the weekend too!

My carpets look a million dollars and just in time for Christmas! I left it very late to book it in phoning Saturday morning, and by Saturday afternoon the man from Go Clean had already come and cleaned my carpets and pulled out stains I was sure were permanent. The stains around our lounge suite where god knows what had been spilled earlier in the year came straight up, and some stains were already there when I moved in, but are nowhere to be seen now! This was a very prompt and effective service and on the weekend to boot! The room I decided not to do is embarrassing to look at now in comparison....
    Came out same day on weekend. Faultless results.

This is my new regular carpet cleaner!

My carpets were cleaned by a loveley young man. He phoned to let me know he could be early if I needed which was a great start as other tradesmen are normaly late. He vacuumed all my rooms moving my furniture as he went, and cleaned the trafficways near my front door perfectly where the last carpet cleaner said he couldnt improove on. He helped me re-arrange my furniture after he was done and set up my DVD player for me too. I have reffered him on to my daughters as it was an exceptional experiance and I think the world should know!
    I will be use this company from now on!
    early, helpful, inexpensive

Perfect! Cat hair gone! Stains All Gone!

Very Impressed!

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Go Clean compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Best Carpet Cleaner in Adelaide

Hands down, Adelaides best carpet cleaner. I made the decision to book Go Clean after reading some of the reviews here and on other sites, and a smart decision it was.
    After years of getting ripped off by my old cleaner I decided it was time for a change, not only were go clean significantly cheaper, but the carpets look incredible which is the most important thing - I wish I'd used them all along!
    walkways came up great, food spills came out, looks good enough to eat off!
    Thankyou for a genuine service and a job well done!
    great results, great price, primpt service

Got My Bond Back

My Landlord said the carpets would need to be replaced after I cleaned them with the machine I hired from the supermarket. I thought they weren't too bad except for a few stains that I just couldn't get out myself. I had another carpet cleaner come out first who said there wasn't any point just cleaning the stains unless he did the whole floor as they might not come out, but go clean were happy to treat just the spots! the marks they cleaned looked so good that I ended up getting them to clean the rest of the carpet anyway because it showed up my effort 100%.
    Landlord is happy, so I'm Happy too!
    great results, came out the same day