Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)
Unhappy

UnhappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Would be no star if I could

Carl J.

Carl J.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs - Very VERY poor customer service and rubbish products

I purchased some weights from these guys and within a few days they started to crack, They blamed my use when it was not from my use. Just cheap and poor quality products. Ive asked for a refund, REFUSED. Now been waiting over 3 weeks to get the item returned so I can get a new one ( Which I dont want ) Making it almost impossible for me to get my money back or a new product. Absolutely disgraceful service from start to finish. Over priced products, poor customer service and absolute rubbish. Do not use this company, unless you like being treated poorly!! TERRIBLE

Glen

GlenPerth

I went to perth quad bikes, big mistake

iask the guy about parts for a chinese quad and when he finished laughing he then started to put me down by telling me he doesn't have that crap in his shop, tjen a co worker told me to look for parts at a shire verg pick up. Iam going to tell everyone i can to take there business elsewhere and how rude and nasty they are.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Awesome

I bought a CF110 motorbike it came pretty quick even though it was on back order (4 weeks) but when they had stock it only took a week to be delivered. Customer service is great they got back to me within 1 day or 2, also their website is easy to use. The bike took some tuning to get the idle correct and some parts needed to be replaced, but it's a cheap bike so we expected to have some parts that need replacing. The bike is made by a different company but these guys are the carrier of the bike. All in all they are a good company and would recommend this company to others

Lina M.

Lina M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Exercise Bike happy with the product

I am very satisfied with the Bike I bought. Wasn't expecting it this early. They delivered it on time and I am very happy with there service. No problems here

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst company I have ever dealt with

Go easy what a joke they robbed me it has been 2 weeks still no items they take your money fairly quick then they will not speak to me. They also trade as GMX motorbikes buyer beware worst company in Australia.

Justin D.

Justin D.Sydney, NSW

Extremely poor service and Product wasn't delivered.

Ordered and item from this website that was listed as in stock. After my purchase received an email saying my order has not been dispatched and has been delayed. The only email available was a automated email you can not contact them on. There webchat has hours upon hours of wait time with no result. Tried multiple times calling the business and no one ever answered. Luckily I paid Via PayPal and I have filed a case to get my money back.

Amei

AmeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

I found the best price for a Lifespan cross trainer including cheapest delivery cost. Delivery was amazingly fast. I would not hesitate to buy from Go Easy Online again in the future.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Narelle Sneddon

Narelle SneddonSouth Australia

Absolutely crap

I made a purchase over 3 months ago and I’m still waiting to receive it cannot call them they don’t take calls and they don’t get back to your emails I would not recommend them at all

Catty

CattySydney, NSW

Crap online bike shop - wrong item posted - poor replacement service!

Slow delivery and then when it arrived there was the wrong picked part.
After three days of waiting for an answer they refuse to send me the correct purchased part until the incorrect item is posted back. So days more will be added to the whole process and I now I have zero faith I will receive anything back.

Pathetic service and unethical.

I will never deal with them again. Plenty of of ethical bikes shops out there. Goodbye GoEasy & OldschoolBMX

Single Dad