Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online

1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (2)

Rude, racist, verbally abusive scammers

Carl J.

Carl J.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs - Very VERY poor customer service and rubbish products

I purchased some weights from these guys and within a few days they started to crack, They blamed my use when it was not from my use. Just cheap and poor quality products. Ive asked for a refund, REFUSED. Now been waiting over 3 weeks to get the item returned so I can get a new one ( Which I dont want ) Making it almost impossible for me to get my money back or a new product. Absolutely disgraceful service from start to finish. Over priced products, poor customer service and absolute rubbish. Do not use this company, unless you like being treated poorly!! TERRIBLE

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No complaints

Well I think customer service was very decent Rose was very polite and very professional they did send me wrong item I called ROSE AND once item was picked up the correct item was dispatched straight away I would definitely do business again with go easy cheers ROSE

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Clint

ClintSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company to deal with.

This company (Go Easy) sold me a product that was meant to be in stock and would arrive within 5 days. 3 weeks later and it still has not arrived. When it did arrive the delivery company (Blue star) had damaged the treadmill. Now the company will not replace or refund my money.

Bad Experiencd

Bad ExperiencdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really poor after sales when problems - no care factor - just rude

Bought a bike. Had problems with it out of the box. (On factory assembled parts) Really poor communication, absolutely no care factor with respect to advice or guidance to fix.
Managed to get on the phone, they were rude, challenging and unhelpful. Constantly trying to talk over me. DO NOT BUY FROM "OLD SCHOOL BMX" or "GO EASY". Honestly, up there with the worst after sales and buying experiences I have ever had. Will be following up.

Therese

ThereseIllawarra, NSW

Dont waste your money or time

All I can say is do not buy anything from this company save your money it will save you from dealing with unreasonable people and wasting time on trying to fix their problems.Worst customer service I have ever had regardless of who you deal with they are all extremely rude and talk over you

Catty

CattySydney, NSW

Crap online bike shop - wrong item posted - poor replacement service!

Slow delivery and then when it arrived there was the wrong picked part.
After three days of waiting for an answer they refuse to send me the correct purchased part until the incorrect item is posted back. So days more will be added to the whole process and I now I have zero faith I will receive anything back.

Pathetic service and unethical.

I will never deal with them again. Plenty of of ethical bikes shops out there. Goodbye GoEasy & OldschoolBMX

Warranty Claim MadeNo
scotty

scottyWestern Australia

Pending Class Action Against Go Easy

Go easy have been selling cheap motor bikes and not coming through with the warranty. There are about 30 separate cases on here alone. I just brought a bike and its had a defect with the gear box. They just refuse to help in any way.
Please email me a statement about your experience so I can put in a bulk complaint with the ACCC'
[contact details removed]

Doug M.

Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD

They dont stand behind the products they sell

Fitness Equipment Shops