Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
Therese

ThereseIllawarra, NSW

Dont waste your money or time

All I can say is do not buy anything from this company save your money it will save you from dealing with unreasonable people and wasting time on trying to fix their problems.Worst customer service I have ever had regardless of who you deal with they are all extremely rude and talk over you

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Catty

CattySydney, NSW

Crap online bike shop - wrong item posted - poor replacement service!

Slow delivery and then when it arrived there was the wrong picked part.
After three days of waiting for an answer they refuse to send me the correct purchased part until the incorrect item is posted back. So days more will be added to the whole process and I now I have zero faith I will receive anything back.

Pathetic service and unethical.

I will never deal with them again. Plenty of of ethical bikes shops out there. Goodbye GoEasy & OldschoolBMX

Single Dad

Single Dad

Just Sloppy - Bad Service

scotty

scottyWestern Australia

Pending Class Action Against Go Easy

Go easy have been selling cheap motor bikes and not coming through with the warranty. There are about 30 separate cases on here alone. I just brought a bike and its had a defect with the gear box. They just refuse to help in any way.
Please email me a statement about your experience so I can put in a bulk complaint with the ACCC'
[contact details removed]

Doug M.

Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD

They dont stand behind the products they sell

Tried buying a motor bike!

Waited and waited over 6 weeks for a gmx 125. I was told next week, next week. Next week never comes. Now they can sell me the bike but cannot assemble it! I read all of the reviews and thought I would give them a go, however they were all correct. Stay away!!! Pay a little more and get quality product and service to back it up. They wonder why they cannot get good reviews!!!!

Dishonest and intimidating

Gave me faulty ex-demo fitness equipment when charging me full price for a new exercise bike. When I pointed out the marks and scratches and requested another one, the men in the office made me feel physically unsafe. They are beyond belief.

Buy elsewere if you want friendly, efficient customer service.

Matt

MattHobart

I’ll be back for sure!!

I found the website easy to navigate when searching for what I was after. Great range and a pleasure to deal with

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Great gear, good price and ultra quick postage

I buy that hard to source gear off this company for my bicycle business, they are always accommodating and its delivered to my door usually within 3 days, Melbourne (Vic) to Sunshine Coast (QLD)

Great experience!

I bought a treadmill and it is amazing! The staff were great, always reply quickly and very helpful. I will definitely shop here again

GMX AUSTRALIA - 60CC 4 STROKE CHASER QUAD BIKE

Cant fulfill delivery promise

Wasnt delivered in 1 week for my sons bday, website says maxium 5 business days. Tried to cancel order to buy something else in time and was told to pay over $200. I will be seeing them in VCAT. Dont deal with Rose she is rude, talks over you all the time and just basically doesnt care.

Markyj

Guess what they lost the case, my credit card company gave me a full refund and go easy didnt dispute it proving go easy was in the wrong. this means if you have problems with them dont even bother just lodge a credit card or paypal claim.

Terrible Service

Brought brand new 110cc quad bike stated 12 month warranty never had spark from out of the box mechanic who assembled said faulty cdi unit contacted them and was told no warranty as brought from a third party. Absolute horrible customer service. Would not recommend to anyone.

Crap Bikes Crap service

Imported Trash.

Be very aware consumers ! Cheap import motor bike and poor customer service. We have had a thoroughly awful experience which has taken over 3 months and is still not resolved. We just want our money back!!!!

nicole

nicolemelbourne

avoid this seller! avoid the 49cc quad

Purchased a quad for my 4yo for xmas and had the seller assemble the bike. On christmas eve we discovered the bike was faulty. We paid tip dollar to have a mechanic repair it that night. On its first ride it broke again... another costly repair then 2 days later the frame literally snapped. You can imagine this disappointment on my 4yos face. The company is now refusing to warranty the bike because they could not view the damage before it was repaired. This company is a disgrace. Avoid

Missing Parts on arrival

Dangerous Quad Bike

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST SERVICE, RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL. STAY AWAY

Worst Customer Service I have EVER experpienced.Claimed to fix my sons bike yet still had issues.Refused to rectify it without an additional charge.EXTREMELY RUDE.Told me to take my bike elsewhere.