Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online (page 3 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
Helrut

HelrutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Criminals

Placed order by mistake then they Took my money even though I cancelled within 15 mins. No refund no goods no response 5 weeks later. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Janet W

Janet W

Shut them down!

Bought a quad bike from these crooks and it broke down the next day. I paid to have it repaired even though it was under warranty. When it broke down again I made a warranty claim and they paid for the repair. I then decided to make a claim for the first breakdown, which they are refusing to pay for without a mechanics report and affidavit, which the mechanic is refusing to provide because they are probably in cahoots with each other. Have been to Fair Trading and a Tribunal but without mechanics paperwork nothing I can do.

bec

becNarrandera

faulty gmx motorbike

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Sent me the wrong bike and are now demanding more money

Purchased a bike online that I assembled and had been riding around on when I got a phone call from the company saying "oh whoops, we gave you the wrong one, now you owe us another $300." When I said no they sent threatening emails and continually called me at work. And even the more expensive bike was pretty crappy. Creaked and had loose fitting parts.

Poor customer service

My sister bought a bike for her son for Xmas 2015, the bike has never worked she has emailed and called and it's now almost February and they have done nothing about it. To sum up the company is absolutely crap they need to be put out of bussiness .

Dont Buy From them

Ordered a helmet for my son for xmas, however they sent me a flat rubber tyre instead. emailed them countless time to resend the helmet however keep getting some obscured reply from their automated system and no real answer as to whether it's been resent or not, quite Crappy cos my son is not safe riding his bike without his helmet, it's mid Jan now will be demanding a refund from eBay/paypal soon

Rude customer service

I only selected "1" star so I could share my review. The employee didn't give a damn about his job, his language was fowl and he was lacking so many customer service skills, he should not be working there. I will not be recommending this shop to anyone even if it was my worst enemy.

Beware when ordering online.

Beware when ordering online as they do not let you know if an item is out of stock.
I contacted them 5 days after placing an order because I had not been notified if it had been shipped. I was told some items would not be available for 2 to 3 weeks. When I asked why I had not been notified or why there online purchasing system did not say the the items were out of stock there response was if they are coming into stock soon we don't bother letting you know. They are happy to take your payment in full but don't care when you get your order.

bec

becwagga wagga

absolutley discusted

Would not suggest them to noone been waiting 4 weeks for my daughters quadbike to be fixed or looked at. We done everything by the books the axel was bent on the bike plastics are flimsey and battery was stuffed when i received it the motor then ceased. Expect me to drive 10hours away and do the work there suppose to do to get the bike fixed (its under warranty) very cocky and rude staff when i call to ask whats going on with the bike. I am absolutley discusted.

seanm

seanmLangwarrin South

Buyers Beware!!

Purchased a go kart, has been back for repairs 4 times, still not resolved. It was a problem the day we first ran it! They refuse to refund, they simply keep repairing it and charge $60 per hour for the privilege - what a joke! This is almost a scam. They sell you a defective product and then charge you more money to keep fixing it. I will never be purchasing from these people again. If you live far from their store, definitely consider someone else as who knows what trouble they'll put you through if you can't drive it back! Cheap and nasty imported stuff which they don't back with a proper warranty obviously.

Poppyclaire

PoppyclaireSydney, NSW

Bad customer service-not happy to help with their own mistakes

I ordered a bike ($439) when it didnt arrive I called to chase the order up. I was tild that the order hadnt gone through so to order again. I ordered again and then 2 bikes turned up! They said sorry but it was my fault for not waiting longer and checking my bank statements!!!! After over a month of emailing them and calling them I had to return the bike at my own cost and they charged me a restocking fee. All up I lost $100 for their mistake. I have used them before but will never use or recommend them again-STAY AWAY

Crap service very rude customer service

For starters crap qaulity parts, rude customer service. Went in to buy motor oil. The guy gives me car engine oil. Asked him like 3 times if it's 4 stroke 10w40 and he said yes. Thanks to go easy now my rings are blown

Ceri kumar

Ceri kumar

DISAPPOINTMENT

How I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing a child's quad bike from GMX motorbikes.
We have not yet even put the bloody thing together, it arrived with a large split in the seat.
It is cheap and I do not expect it to run for long but to arrive like this was upsetting.
All I need is a replacement seat and I have am having to jump through hoops.
Quick to take your payment and now they are not worried at all about my problem.

Mark L

Mark LHunter Region, NSW

yet another example of this frudulent company selling crap product

Biker Z

Biker Z

70cc & 110cc 4 stroke ripper quad bikes

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Bitterly disappointed with the customer service of this online store

BRAD

BRADBurpengary

Faulty quad bike

Purchased a mini Quad GMX 49cc for my grandaughter. Problems right from the beginning with getting it to start and continue running. Other problems- kill switch connection to motor came apart, clutch destroyed itself & couldn't find anyone willing to repair it (says a lot about its quality), New motor installed and worked a treat, ONCE. Back to constant problems with starting. Now won't start at all. Motors are clearly substandard products... Unfortunately, son does not live near so didn't know of all problems until too late for warranty. My advice - DO NOT PURCHASE.
It looked pretty
Everything else

Terrible Customer Service

Paid $80 for a quad bike service, the bike wouldn't run once collected, returned it same day. Mechanic had another look advised that it was good to go. We took it away that weekend (3 hours away) & it would not run, had to get a mechanic where we were to fix it. Not interested in providing a refund or recognising that is not an acceptable customer experience. The owner was the rudest of all in the shop & proceeded to tell me how long he had been in business etc. etc. etc. very disappointing.

Disinterested. No customer service.

Sandra Farrugia

Sandra FarrugiaMelbourne

Wow one of the best purchases I have made online

Initially had an issue with the package getting damaged in transit. The team was more than happy to send me the damaged parts, great after sales service.
Thanks Go easy for the best online service. Could not find a electric scooter anywhere, found it online and in time for my kids birthday, life savers J

Alison

AlisonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible service

I did an online layby for a ride on tractor for my sons 3rd birthday. I paid it off over 5 weeks. Upon making the final payment I received an email saying there would be a 'delay' in dispatch. I phoned them only to be told that they could not supply the item. I've been told they'll refund the $$ but it still leaves me with no tractor & only 3 days to find one.
Surely you'd think 5 weeks would be long enough to check stock levels?
Very disappointed.