Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online (page 4 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)

Awsome, it's the best.

Thiss store is so good!! I bought a motorized bicycle kit there, i was very happy once i got my kit, and how i got it was not online me and my parents drove there because i love near the store, yet again great service and great price, going to buy from there if i need anything, loooooooovovvovovovvreeee itiritotiititititititiititit

Broken product - refusin

Broken product - refusinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty quad bike - go easy online refusing to refund

snga

sngaSydney

Terrible service

We received the wrong product- we could not access the website via their invoice or the internet (as instructed) for some reason (all other webpages were working just fine). I rang goeasyonline and was told that it was my problem and they didnt have any issues their end. I understand that they sent the net in error, but I cant get onto their website to exchange it! Not happy- terrible service!

Jessica Dempsey

Jessica DempseyRaymond Terrace, New South Wales

Missing parts rude staff

Ordered a swing set a piece of the frame is missing it is the wrong colour waiting on the missing piece to arrive for almost a month now when I called to see if the part has been sent the women I spoke to about it thought it was haliarious.

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Really great service!

Not sure why all these bad reviews as we have used Go Easy many times and have always found them to be super customer focussed and worry free. Had one small problem once but it was dealt with promptly and easily for us. Have bought different products and never had any problems.Would recommend.

Excellent Service

I was obviously disappointed that I had issues with the order but to my surprise, after filling in the form I was given a postage paid return for the faulty product which was replaced immediately, and the missing parts were sent directly to me.

I was very happy with the process it was quick and easy.

Excited, then a problem and they fixed it

Of course I was very excited to discover this website. I finally made my
order and the products were delivered shortly after. I did have a problem
with the order, I had some missing parts and one faulty item
I called go easy online and asked them to fix it and they advised me to use
the support centre on their website, sceptical, I filled in the form. All sorted

took my money!

Ordered two scooters and paid for them in december 2012, order was canceled never received my scooters and I am still trying to get my money back today and its now june 2013 never ever buy from them they dont want to know about it and keep getting you to fill in an online form for every thing you want to talk to them about.

C Attard

C Attard

Brought play equipment

GMX 110 cc Quad Bike

brought a quad bike form Go easy online.
first of all was over charged.
then had the brakes fall off and told it not there problem
i would stay away from them.
their customer service is shocking will not help at all. they assemblied the bike and tell me its not their fault.

OK service

My kids have been begging me for a slide for quite a while now so I finally gave in and searched online and stumbled across goeasy. Was a little sad to see no pickups available but delivery was prompt. Its been keeping the kids entertain for hours!! would buy again!!

Xeegs

XeegsHamilton

Cheers Goeasy

I heard from a friend goeasy sells accessories for bicycles so i went online and found it quickly through their website, price was reasonable too. I just wanted a simple but sturdy pair of knee pads so i found the " DFS Full Knee Pad", works exactly how it should , got here in no time, and with the 12 months warranty i dont have to worry so much about small little wear and tears. Cheers goeasy

Great Buy

I was searching for a Rowing machine to add to my home gym i have setup in my garage, then i came accross go easy online. Rower 601 By Lifespan caught my eye. Delivery was relatively quick, friendly service throughout , even when I had to call up the support team for assembly advice. Huge discount on the machine which really attracted me. Very happy with my product and will certainly be returning to goeasy to add more to my gym collection

GO Easy Online

Just purchased a lowrider bicycle from GO Easy Online, and i must admit im loving biking around feeling rather gangster. Assembly was a bit of a challenge but nothing too difficult..Service was friendly, would certainly recommend goeasy to my friends.. I also noticed the price is very competitive compared to other companies selling similar bikes. All in all very happy with the service provided.

Nur Calteaux

Nur CalteauxAuckland

So I went to goeasyonline as I heard they sell skateboards, and was pleasantly surprised by the whole process from purchasing online to delivery. Would have no issues using goeasyonline again and have had lots of fun with my new Retro skateboard ! Thanks for the friendly service goeasy online

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

After purchase service was amazing!

Gmx quad 49 cc

A big thank you to the guys at goeasyonline we purchased a junior quad 49 cc for my boy just before Christmas we did have some teething problems with it with a faulty clutch. However goeasy staff were excellent in rectifying the issue and replaced the part at no extra cost and could not of been more helpful. Thanks again
Good after sales service once I explained the problems
Just the problems with the bike at the start that's all

HasanaK

HasanaKAuckland

Great Product

I went online to goeasy website, purchased a 6 function swing set, and was very impressed by the ease of purchase, delivery time and even the installation wasnt overly complicated, excellent discount of almost $200 on the product. Looks great in my yard, the kids will never get their homework done with this sitting outside! Will definately use goeasy online again.

MicahNZ

MicahNZHamilton

Great purchase

I purchased a Madd Gears MGP VX3 Pro scooter for my young son, I am hopeless at assembling things generally, but didn’t have too many problems here! My son loves every minute he spends on this scooter and i would certainly by again from Go Easy, delivery was fast, price was reasonable, and would go easy recommend to others.Thanks!

Jtdrummerwannabe

JtdrummerwannabeHamilton

Happy =)

My Doctor told me to get some exercise because I was over weight. I gave the site at Goeasyonline.com.au a look and I picked out the Cheetah mountain bike. The bike arrived in good time and the price was pretty good, no complaints here from me! The guys at the site gave me a good sizing guide so it made choosing the right bike for my short 5" 7' frame easy