Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online (page 5 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
RRP

RRPAU

Goeasy are terrible

Awesim

AwesimSydney, Australia

Best price for new quad

If you every need spare parts and accessories for your dirt bike or quad bike…go see Go Easy online, they stock everything you need and so much more. I went there over the weekend to get a new tyre for my quad bike and I left with another 49cc quad for the 5yr old and matching helmets. When I got home my wife was in awe that now me and my lil kid now match when we are up at the farm making tracks.

DMJTK

DMJTKSydney

Terrible service - Go Elsewhere

Ordered a scooter for our sons birthday 3 weeks ago, only to be told out of stock and a new model is out. Originally advised they would upgrade us for free to the new model. Then they advised we had ordered an out of stock item and also the wrong model and that we would have to pay $40 more! Requested a refund and offered to supply original order email. Response from go easy was that refunds are processed on Wednesdays and would take 48 hours. No ownership of their mistakes and blatant lack of customer service. Recommend you Go Elsewhere for better prices and service.

Terrible service, order mistakes, selling out of stock items

Great Purchase

I purchased a Cross Trainer Stepper, the price was very cheap compared to other companies, the service was great and the turnaround from order was fast. There was a little amount of assembly required but the instructions were clear and easy to understand. If your looking at purchasing at the lowest cost and getting a deal contact these guys.
inexpensive

Treadmill

I got a Breeze Treadmill from this place and it works pretty well. It was cheap and it works which is exactly what I was looking for. Pretty great features for the price, no issue with my 100KG weight because I have heard these specs can be overstated by over-eager manufacturers. Some assembly required but in the end it was no issue if you follow instructions and get a friend to help with the heavy bits.
Works great, lost weight

river11

river11Melbourne

The best customer service

I was looking at getting a BMX bike and I wasn’t sure where and what kind would suit me, I went down to Go Easy onlines showroom and they had heaps on display. The guys there went through all the aspects with me and really helped me work out which BMX was right for me. These guys know there BMX bikes. Thank you!
Awesome customer service

Stumpy35

Stumpy35Geelong, Victoria

Skateboard

Purchased a GMX skateboard through the website and at the price was value for money. To my surprise it was of very high quality for the low price I paid and my son loves it. My son has ridden it every day since he got it. It was a really smooth transaction, just paid for it and it arrived a few days later. Will buy again from this company.
high quality

Jaime1Sydney, Australia

Disgusting service

Don't buy anything

I purchased 2 quad bikes. One was great the other had a engine problem they made me fix at my cost because of how the warranty was worded (brand new and costing me even more) and delivery was late as it got lost. Terrible service I will never use them ever again. Don't take the risk after spending a lot of money

I'd get my money back if I could

This company is a sham

Ordered scooters for Xmas still waiting 5 weeks later! They tell me Aust Post have lost them but Aust post tell me they were never collected! Go easy online will not refund me or replace the stock and tell me I just have to wait till Aust post find them or report them missing and can give me no timeframe as to how long this might take!! Their customer service is appalling... they even hung up on me. I would NEVER order with them again.

Don't deliver

Jason44

Jason44Windang, New South Wales

Friendly customer service

I brought a quad bike by GMX, I feel that I need to tell whoever is looking at buying a quad bike. This bike is awesome, it’s quality is better than Atomik. They stock all accessories along with helmets etc. They have to lot. Friendly customer service, 24hr support. You can’t go wrong.
GMX is the brand to get!
Friendly customer service
Nothing

.68

.68AU

I went to the show room over two weeks ago....I went to purchase a treadmill only to find out it was out of stock....so the guy that worked there said just make an online order because New stock will be coming in two days top and ill get an email saying to come and pick it up....no email yet and I called them up and they said there was a delay....I'm not sure if they are being legit or lying and trying to take my money.
inexpensive

what a rip off

Bought a quad bike couple of days ago and found out its faulty. Couldn`t start it at all then I contacted them and got the answer to fill forms online. They gave me the online form address and it turned out to be an error page!!! I called them but they just tried to shut you up as long as they found out that you would not buy anything.

Trying to fill in the ridiculous online forms to get my money back, but their so-called forms are hopeless. Does`t work at all. All the phone guy is trying to do is to make me fill the forms but their website sucks!
It is just like they kick you out of the door once they got your money.

My Christmas Shopping is Done! Thanks Go Easy!

Purchased 2 quads and all the saftey gear for my children for xmas. The bikes arrived shiftly and my only problem now is how to hide them from my kids before xmas day. The Go Easy staff were very knowledgable and really helped me to purchase the right gear. I really like the added support they provide through servicing as well. I was a little concerned reading some of the other posts on here BUT I guess every company has some bad egg customers. Thankis again Go Easy!
Knowledgable and fast!

Roggie Rogerson

Roggie RogersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, great customer service. Excellent!

Another great experience buying from go easy. Just bought my son a new quad and he loves it! I have bought many items from their site and have always received great service, quality and value for money. Definitely recommend buying from this site (don't really know what some of the other reviews are about-maybe you should read the terms and conditions before you buy. I suppose it's another classic case of people not having anything better to do with their time then writing unwaranted reviews.) Thanks again guys, keep up the the great work.
Quick, easy & quality service!

Return fee

Yes that's right this online retailer charges customers who need to return items. It's called a restocking fee and is 25 percent of the purchase price of what you bought.
The silly thing is that I wanted to return something in order to buy something even more expensive from them. I certainly won't be doing that now. They want to charge me for the privilege of one of their workers putting an item back on their warehouse shelves? I don't think so. Buyer beware - don't get mislead by their 7 day money back guarantee - its terms are this ludicrous 25 percent return fee.

Terrible.

Ness29Sydney

Disgraceful

Lost is transit...

Suzy1982

Suzy1982MELBOURNE

Terrible Customer Service and yet Another Item gone missing in transit!!