Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online

Poppyclaire

PoppyclaireSydney, NSW

Bad customer service-not happy to help with their own mistakes

I ordered a bike ($439) when it didnt arrive I called to chase the order up. I was tild that the order hadnt gone through so to order again. I ordered again and then 2 bikes turned up! They said sorry but it was my fault for not waiting longer and checking my bank statements!!!! After over a month of emailing them and calling them I had to return the bike at my own cost and they charged me a restocking fee. All up I lost $100 for their mistake. I have used them before but will never use or recommend them again-STAY AWAY

Jessica Dempsey

Jessica DempseyRaymond Terrace, New South Wales

Missing parts rude staff

Ordered a swing set a piece of the frame is missing it is the wrong colour waiting on the missing piece to arrive for almost a month now when I called to see if the part has been sent the women I spoke to about it thought it was haliarious.

.68

.68AU

I went to the show room over two weeks ago....I went to purchase a treadmill only to find out it was out of stock....so the guy that worked there said just make an online order because New stock will be coming in two days top and ill get an email saying to come and pick it up....no email yet and I called them up and they said there was a delay....I'm not sure if they are being legit or lying and trying to take my money.
inexpensive