Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

I found the best price for a Lifespan cross trainer including cheapest delivery cost. Delivery was amazingly fast. I would not hesitate to buy from Go Easy Online again in the future.

Matt

MattHobart

I’ll be back for sure!!

I found the website easy to navigate when searching for what I was after. Great range and a pleasure to deal with

Great gear, good price and ultra quick postage

I buy that hard to source gear off this company for my bicycle business, they are always accommodating and its delivered to my door usually within 3 days, Melbourne (Vic) to Sunshine Coast (QLD)

Great experience!

I bought a treadmill and it is amazing! The staff were great, always reply quickly and very helpful. I will definitely shop here again

Sandra Farrugia

Sandra FarrugiaMelbourne

Wow one of the best purchases I have made online

Initially had an issue with the package getting damaged in transit. The team was more than happy to send me the damaged parts, great after sales service.
Thanks Go easy for the best online service. Could not find a electric scooter anywhere, found it online and in time for my kids birthday, life savers J

Awsome, it's the best.

Thiss store is so good!! I bought a motorized bicycle kit there, i was very happy once i got my kit, and how i got it was not online me and my parents drove there because i love near the store, yet again great service and great price, going to buy from there if i need anything, loooooooovovvovovovvreeee itiritotiititititititiititit

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Really great service!

Not sure why all these bad reviews as we have used Go Easy many times and have always found them to be super customer focussed and worry free. Had one small problem once but it was dealt with promptly and easily for us. Have bought different products and never had any problems.Would recommend.

Excellent Service

I was obviously disappointed that I had issues with the order but to my surprise, after filling in the form I was given a postage paid return for the faulty product which was replaced immediately, and the missing parts were sent directly to me.

I was very happy with the process it was quick and easy.

Xeegs

XeegsHamilton

Cheers Goeasy

I heard from a friend goeasy sells accessories for bicycles so i went online and found it quickly through their website, price was reasonable too. I just wanted a simple but sturdy pair of knee pads so i found the " DFS Full Knee Pad", works exactly how it should , got here in no time, and with the 12 months warranty i dont have to worry so much about small little wear and tears. Cheers goeasy

Great Buy

I was searching for a Rowing machine to add to my home gym i have setup in my garage, then i came accross go easy online. Rower 601 By Lifespan caught my eye. Delivery was relatively quick, friendly service throughout , even when I had to call up the support team for assembly advice. Huge discount on the machine which really attracted me. Very happy with my product and will certainly be returning to goeasy to add more to my gym collection

GO Easy Online

Just purchased a lowrider bicycle from GO Easy Online, and i must admit im loving biking around feeling rather gangster. Assembly was a bit of a challenge but nothing too difficult..Service was friendly, would certainly recommend goeasy to my friends.. I also noticed the price is very competitive compared to other companies selling similar bikes. All in all very happy with the service provided.

Nur Calteaux

Nur CalteauxAuckland

So I went to goeasyonline as I heard they sell skateboards, and was pleasantly surprised by the whole process from purchasing online to delivery. Would have no issues using goeasyonline again and have had lots of fun with my new Retro skateboard ! Thanks for the friendly service goeasy online

After purchase service was amazing!

HasanaK

HasanaKAuckland

Great Product

I went online to goeasy website, purchased a 6 function swing set, and was very impressed by the ease of purchase, delivery time and even the installation wasnt overly complicated, excellent discount of almost $200 on the product. Looks great in my yard, the kids will never get their homework done with this sitting outside! Will definately use goeasy online again.

MicahNZ

MicahNZHamilton

Great purchase

I purchased a Madd Gears MGP VX3 Pro scooter for my young son, I am hopeless at assembling things generally, but didn’t have too many problems here! My son loves every minute he spends on this scooter and i would certainly by again from Go Easy, delivery was fast, price was reasonable, and would go easy recommend to others.Thanks!

Jtdrummerwannabe

JtdrummerwannabeHamilton

Happy =)

My Doctor told me to get some exercise because I was over weight. I gave the site at Goeasyonline.com.au a look and I picked out the Cheetah mountain bike. The bike arrived in good time and the price was pretty good, no complaints here from me! The guys at the site gave me a good sizing guide so it made choosing the right bike for my short 5" 7' frame easy

Awesim

AwesimSydney, Australia

Best price for new quad

If you every need spare parts and accessories for your dirt bike or quad bike…go see Go Easy online, they stock everything you need and so much more. I went there over the weekend to get a new tyre for my quad bike and I left with another 49cc quad for the 5yr old and matching helmets. When I got home my wife was in awe that now me and my lil kid now match when we are up at the farm making tracks.

Great Purchase

I purchased a Cross Trainer Stepper, the price was very cheap compared to other companies, the service was great and the turnaround from order was fast. There was a little amount of assembly required but the instructions were clear and easy to understand. If your looking at purchasing at the lowest cost and getting a deal contact these guys.
inexpensive

Treadmill

I got a Breeze Treadmill from this place and it works pretty well. It was cheap and it works which is exactly what I was looking for. Pretty great features for the price, no issue with my 100KG weight because I have heard these specs can be overstated by over-eager manufacturers. Some assembly required but in the end it was no issue if you follow instructions and get a friend to help with the heavy bits.
Works great, lost weight

river11

river11Melbourne

The best customer service

I was looking at getting a BMX bike and I wasn’t sure where and what kind would suit me, I went down to Go Easy onlines showroom and they had heaps on display. The guys there went through all the aspects with me and really helped me work out which BMX was right for me. These guys know there BMX bikes. Thank you!
Awesome customer service