Go Get Solar

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Get Solar

4.3
    voz
    vozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Go Green Go Solar ! Amazing Service

Great Company to deal with, Amazing and quick approach... got my panels installed in less then a week and here we started to save on our electricity bills straight away. They educated us on how the solar worked and the product we were installing. They even gave us an upgrade for free! Very flexible with payment and when we want to install it.I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for great priced solar panels! Good Job Guys Keep it Going :) Quality Panels Reliable Staff. Very Happy with the after sales services too. Thanks once again

Very poor

Dissatisfaction from the start.. Australian government clean energy regulator inspection found 6 non compliances from faulty wiring shoddy workmanship and terrible parts. For $10.000 system this is a disgrace.

Mick C.Go Get SolarSend a private message

The best way to help you help environment :) Go Get Solar

Go Get Solar have been great company to deal with and they have come up with the best possible quote I can get for my solar panels. I have been looking around for offers in market but the genuine advice and proposal I got from go get solar clicked me right away and made me get them installed as soon as possible.
    Installation was super quick and installers were very professional. Customer service is Excellent too.
    Very reliable and honest company to deal with, highly recommended.

Quality panels , good installation, good service

Thanks Go get solar for educating me well on how i can start saving on bills by installing solar, from the very initial point of contact till installation, you guys will really helpful, your price is reasonable and i liked it, i will definitely recommend my family n friends to get solar installed through you, keep up the great work

Best people for Solar in Australia

I have done lot of research before I bought solar system for my house. As there are so many companies in the field we all get confuse, however Go Get Solar were the easiest to deal with and they have looked after me for the price by matching any price in the industry. Customer service is amazing too.
    Highly recommended!!!

Buyer Beware

[name removed] & [name removed] sold me a cheap solar system and charged me an arm and a leg. They promised me German made products, not 'German engineered' (made in China) and to add insult to injury the installers themselves said that they aren't "A-grade" electrician and rather, just installers. Don't they have to sign off on the installation, how can they when they aren't accredited installers? They broke 5 of my roof tiles and left screws and bolts on my driveway. Once they received my final payment [name removed] kept avoiding me, I then tried the director, [name removed], who threatened me with legal action, all I wanted was my solar to be running, that took close to 3 months. I would not recommend them.

Mick C.Go Get SolarSend a private message
    Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Fantastic solar install.

Salesperson was great to deal with made the process easy with good advice on optioning a system for us. Installation was very fast and completed in a day. I can definitely recommend go get solar to anybody looking to install solar. Thanks.

Fantastic

Great customer service. The guys were very helpful and provided options about the products available in the market. Quick and reliable installation.Highly recommend for someone who wants solar.

AnnyMelbourne

Amazing customer service and they'll beat any quote!

Friendly sales rep and the guys who installed the panels were super nice and very knowledgeable. They educated us on how the solar worked and the product we were installing. Amazingly cheap to install. They also had the option for finance unlike some other solar companies. They even gave us an upgrade for free! Very flexible with payment and when we want to install it. Both my mum and I had it installed and we are extremely pleased with the panels and service! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for great priced solar panels!

Gagi
    GagiPakenham

Canadian solar panels and Fronius 5kw inverter

Very happy with the system installed ..producing average 20kw a day which is our average daily usage. Friendly and helpful guys from Go Get Solar helped me to choose the best system! Highly recommended!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Sue
    SueMelbourne

Look no further!

After much searching and chasing of quotes I made my decision to go with Go Get Solar as they came with the best price and a straight talking salesperson.
    I am sure I made the right choice. Their service was prompt, friendly, they cleaned up and have contacted me twice since the installation to check that I am happy with everything. I most certainly am! Happy to recommend.

Excellent Job

I had a great experience with Go Get Solar.Had 5.4 kw system installed 3 months ago, installation was very quick and installers were very professional and did a neat and clean job.
    I would highly recommend this company to everybody because they give reasonable price too.