4.3

Very poor

Dissatisfaction from the start.. Australian government clean energy regulator inspection found 6 non compliances from faulty wiring shoddy workmanship and terrible parts. For $10.000 system this is a disgrace.

Mick C.Go Get Solar

Buyer Beware

[name removed] & [name removed] sold me a cheap solar system and charged me an arm and a leg. They promised me German made products, not 'German engineered' (made in China) and to add insult to injury the installers themselves said that they aren't "A-grade" electrician and rather, just installers. Don't they have to sign off on the installation, how can they when they aren't accredited installers? They broke 5 of my roof tiles and left screws and bolts on my driveway. Once they received my final payment [name removed] kept avoiding me, I then tried the director, [name removed], who threatened me with legal action, all I wanted was my solar to be running, that took close to 3 months. I would not recommend them.

Mick C.Go Get Solar

Anna Basked

hi do you know how much panels i would need and a rough cost to cover a $1600 electricity bill every quarter thanks
    Anna

Anny

Hi there, they should be able to calculate for you. But I think you'll need abot 40+ panels. My bill was $850 and i needed 25 panels. It doesn't cover 100% of my bill but covers majority. Good luck!

Mick
    Mick

Hi Anna,
    Solar companies often use a general "rule of thumb" which is: for every $100 per quarter you need 1kW of solar. So if your bill is $1600 per quarter you need a 16kW solar system, however, this is not something we would do as it does not properly analyse your power usage through the year. It may be that the Retailer is charging you a high rate for your electricity and considerable savings can be made by simply switching to another Retailer. We would recommend to have a detailed solar assessment done with one of our specialist consultants, they will discuss with you about your power requirements, usage, and look closely at your bills, this is free and will give you the correct information you need to make wise, informed choices, for your power needs, now and in the future.
    Please call 1300 464 387 to speak with one of our consultants, thanks.

Customer Care Team

Annyasked

Hi, I'm getting this installed by go get solar too. How has it been? Did you save heaps on your electricity bill?

ZKM
    ZKM

Hi, yes everything has been fantastic. It has also made significant difference in my bill as well.
    I also had 2 other friends who installed with same company and everyone is happy.
    Hope this helps!