4.3

voz
    vozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Go Green Go Solar ! Amazing Service

Great Company to deal with, Amazing and quick approach... got my panels installed in less then a week and here we started to save on our electricity bills straight away. They educated us on how the solar worked and the product we were installing. They even gave us an upgrade for free! Very flexible with payment and when we want to install it.I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for great priced solar panels! Good Job Guys Keep it Going :) Quality Panels Reliable Staff. Very Happy with the after sales services too. Thanks once again

The best way to help you help environment :) Go Get Solar

Go Get Solar have been great company to deal with and they have come up with the best possible quote I can get for my solar panels. I have been looking around for offers in market but the genuine advice and proposal I got from go get solar clicked me right away and made me get them installed as soon as possible.
    Installation was super quick and installers were very professional. Customer service is Excellent too.
    Very reliable and honest company to deal with, highly recommended.

Quality panels , good installation, good service

Thanks Go get solar for educating me well on how i can start saving on bills by installing solar, from the very initial point of contact till installation, you guys will really helpful, your price is reasonable and i liked it, i will definitely recommend my family n friends to get solar installed through you, keep up the great work

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Go Get Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Best people for Solar in Australia

I have done lot of research before I bought solar system for my house. As there are so many companies in the field we all get confuse, however Go Get Solar were the easiest to deal with and they have looked after me for the price by matching any price in the industry. Customer service is amazing too.
    Highly recommended!!!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Fantastic solar install.

Salesperson was great to deal with made the process easy with good advice on optioning a system for us. Installation was very fast and completed in a day. I can definitely recommend go get solar to anybody looking to install solar. Thanks.

Fantastic

Great customer service. The guys were very helpful and provided options about the products available in the market. Quick and reliable installation.Highly recommend for someone who wants solar.

AnnyMelbourne

Amazing customer service and they'll beat any quote!

Friendly sales rep and the guys who installed the panels were super nice and very knowledgeable. They educated us on how the solar worked and the product we were installing. Amazingly cheap to install. They also had the option for finance unlike some other solar companies. They even gave us an upgrade for free! Very flexible with payment and when we want to install it. Both my mum and I had it installed and we are extremely pleased with the panels and service! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for great priced solar panels!

Gagi
    GagiPakenham

Canadian solar panels and Fronius 5kw inverter

Very happy with the system installed ..producing average 20kw a day which is our average daily usage. Friendly and helpful guys from Go Get Solar helped me to choose the best system! Highly recommended!

Sue
    SueMelbourne

Look no further!

After much searching and chasing of quotes I made my decision to go with Go Get Solar as they came with the best price and a straight talking salesperson.
    I am sure I made the right choice. Their service was prompt, friendly, they cleaned up and have contacted me twice since the installation to check that I am happy with everything. I most certainly am! Happy to recommend.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Go Get Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent Job

I had a great experience with Go Get Solar.Had 5.4 kw system installed 3 months ago, installation was very quick and installers were very professional and did a neat and clean job.
    I would highly recommend this company to everybody because they give reasonable price too.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Anna Basked

hi do you know how much panels i would need and a rough cost to cover a $1600 electricity bill every quarter thanks
    Anna

Anny

Hi there, they should be able to calculate for you. But I think you'll need abot 40+ panels. My bill was $850 and i needed 25 panels. It doesn't cover 100% of my bill but covers majority. Good luck!

Mick
    Mick

Hi Anna,
    Solar companies often use a general "rule of thumb" which is: for every $100 per quarter you need 1kW of solar. So if your bill is $1600 per quarter you need a 16kW solar system, however, this is not something we would do as it does not properly analyse your power usage through the year. It may be that the Retailer is charging you a high rate for your electricity and considerable savings can be made by simply switching to another Retailer. We would recommend to have a detailed solar assessment done with one of our specialist consultants, they will discuss with you about your power requirements, usage, and look closely at your bills, this is free and will give you the correct information you need to make wise, informed choices, for your power needs, now and in the future.
    Please call 1300 464 387 to speak with one of our consultants, thanks.

Customer Care Team

Annyasked

Hi, I'm getting this installed by go get solar too. How has it been? Did you save heaps on your electricity bill?

ZKM

Hi, yes everything has been fantastic. It has also made significant difference in my bill as well.
    I also had 2 other friends who installed with same company and everyone is happy.
    Hope this helps!