GO Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GO Homes

• Flooring
Ryan T
Ryan TIllawarra, NSW

Excellent communication!!

We have signed the contracts to commence building later this year, Adam Delpero has been amazing so far!! Adam is down to earth, honest and is not committed to over promising things. We appreciate his honesty and are happy to work with him (Adam) and GO Homes. We hope that the build process will be smooth sailing from here on in, We have full faith!! Highly recommend people to speak to Adam if you would like to get a comfortable salesman to speak to.

Karthikumar S.
Karthikumar S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing pre start experience

Had an amazing pre start experience with Go homes. Got quotes from three other builders along with go homes. Go homes' price was very competitive and very good inclusions with good value for money. Sales consultant was very efficient in understanding our needs and budget, suggested pretty good plan and provided turn key package.

David Gianoncelli LEDGEND

David has gone over and above bent over backwards to help me with my build.
From the first moment we sat down to talk about what i wanted his knowledge of the building industry, BGC's products, processes were second to none.
All the way through design any little changes i had or ideas he got them to drawing quickly and has maximized the potential of my home at a great price Thankyou David

Construction End DateMay 2023
Nat
NatPerth, WA

Amazing advice and service

We are only in the first planning stages with Go homes but so far they have been amazing and i cant fault them. We have gone back and forth changing the plans what feels like a million times and nothing has ever been too much trouble for our amazing new home consultant. The turn around times for costings and new plans has been amazing.
We drew our house plans initially ourselves and took these to numerous builders, Go homes have been superior with the inclusions they offer for a reasonable price and at understanding what was important to us in terms of inclusions. Our consultant has extensive knowledge in building/planning and has been really helpful in this initial stage.

Chloe
ChloePerth, WA

PERFECT!

was a great experience fast and want we wanted was easy for gohomes to do. the support was great. the price was great too and so much included. there stander range was huge so we didn't have to change much to upgrade they went above and beyond. thankyou for much a great experience

Great service so far

Tallal and the team have been exceptional with the builds I am doing through Go Homes. I couldn’t recommend Tallal enough for his professionalism, customer service, reliability and honest nature through this first phase of my builds.
Now I am moving on to the build and I have confidence in Tallal and the team’s ability to produce a great finished product.

AmandaPerth, WA

Poor effort

Amanda

Thanks we will await to hear back from senior management.
Hopefully won’t take too long.

Amanda

Is anyone actually going to contact us? I want to speak to someone in senior management and actually meet on our property.
I’m honestly over go homes and all the stress it’s causing me I really don’t need this ontop of being being pregnant!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Great prestart - then it all stops !!!

After a great start I feel Go Homes have really let me down. My contracts were signed on November, 2020 and siteworks completed May 2021. The slab went down in August 2021. Since November I have been told a bricky is on the way. No brickwork has started yet and Go Homes are not replying to my emails. I am constantly informed of the great communication the portal ensures, but still have 4 outstanding unanswered emails simply asking what is the latest news on a bricklayer. Now I have received a letter telling me my original 300 day contract to finish has now been extended by 105 days !!!!!!! Very, very disappointing.

Julie
Julie

Mmm I was told a bricky would commence 'in the coming weeks'. This is a very vague response. As I was told a bricky had been allocated then I expect a date. A very disappointing answer.

Aida
AidaPerth, WA

Well informed sales rep.

Tallal has been very prompt and on task - he updated me as promised during our initial meet up and helped to clarify all questions I had as I am a newbie in the homebuilding process. He replied to my queries almost immediately and was able to provide me with accurate updates.

Trevor S.
Trevor S.Perth, WA

The Beginning

Michael
Michael

Good service

So far the process with Go Homes has been painless. We can only comment on the the pre stage part as of yet but our sales consultant, Mitch Graves was very informative, knowledgeable & honest.
Mitch stayed tight onto our budget whereas I know other people try and push you further out of that price. We made it very clear that we have never done this before and he held our hand through the process without making it feel as if he was pressuring us. So far no complaints.
Thank you for helping us build our first home

Toui P
Toui PSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great Customer Service
We are very impressed with Joanne Watson who have been assisting us throughout the process of selections and in decision making to build with Go Homes.
Joanne is very professional and has provided us services at a high level. Any information we have requested she was able to provide us with a feedback and information in a quick manner. She is easy to deal with and very helpful.
No doubt the reason we have decided to proceed with Go Home was purely because we feel very comfortable in dealing with your Associate Joanne Watson.
We have already recommended Go Home to our friends and without any hesitation at all. Keep up the good work Joanne Watson.

Great support and service

We started our journey building this year and we have had nothing but amazing support and service from our consultant David Gianoncelli, he has helped us with all our questions and worries and made sure we got everything we wanted in our build. Not been pushy at all and instead been incredibly supportive even with us being difficult customers to please.

Rhys
Rhys Perth, WA

Stay away

All started great didn’t have any complaints but If you are looking at building a house and don’t want to get surprise bills of $10,000 after you have got finance and signed all contracts then do not go with go homes or any other builders run by BGC. I have also heard of a lot more people this has happened to. They are a complete disgrace and I can’t tell you enough to stay away
Unfortunately I am locked in with these guys

Structural Integrity
David
DavidPerth, WA

Build with Go Homes

We decided it was time to downsize and planned to build a house, to suit our needs. After talking to a few builders we signed with Go Homes. Our sales consultant Ahmed was very helpful in recommending a design and customising the plan based on our needs and budget. Ahmed went out of his way to help us with any issues we had and went to great lengths to help obtain the Government Building Grant. Ahmed was accommodating and professional, we would recommend GO homes.
Ahmed is an asset to your company.

Construction End DateMarch 2022