3.6

Slab down for 9 weeks and still no bricks up

Signed my contracts in June and got My slab poured on the 7th of October and I’m still waiting for a brick layer to start. Also trying to get info and updates from my construction consultant is like pulling teeth! Not happy at this stage that’s for sure! Everything pre construction was great. I know things are crazy at the moment with the building industry, but some progress would be great!

Build StageMid-Construction
Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Pre-Construction Review

Has been a long journey to signed contracts in the pre- construction phase due to this grant incentive environment that we are currently in causing significant delays and frustrations! However the sales consultant Gail from GO Homes was exceptional in always being there to answer all queries I had and explained rationale behind what was happening and why which I thoroughly appreciated. Communication is key and setting expectations is crucial to an overall happy customer experience which I could not fault her. She was also instrumental in helping me finalise my house design which is fit for purpose.

Other Home Builders

Mohini P.
Mohini P.Perth, WA

Experience with Go Home so far!!

On the very first time we met Tallal, he was fully able to understand our design requirements and budget. He immediately worked out estimate costs for a design that we would love and suit our pockets. He is very helpful & has a good knowledge on products which gives him the ability to advise on any changes with minimal cost. We received excellent professional service and great advice in every respect. Now we are excited and looking forward to building our new home with Go Homes.

Site Admin

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives