2.7

Never again!

The best part of our build experience with go homes was the saleman [Name Removed], he gave 110%. Unfortunatley the rest of the process was terrible, from trying to get information from the construction consultant and the site supervisor to the appalling finishes. Its been a long journey and at 34 weeks from pad down we're not at handover yet.

Site Admin

Slab down for 9 weeks and still no bricks up

Signed my contracts in June and got My slab poured on the 7th of October and I’m still waiting for a brick layer to start. Also trying to get info and updates from my construction consultant is like pulling teeth! Not happy at this stage that’s for sure! Everything pre construction was great. I know things are crazy at the moment with the building industry, but some progress would be great!

Nedel Tomi

Nedel TomiPerth, WA

Great value inclusions and service

We are building our dream home with Go Homes. Our experience so far has been great. We found Gail to be very approachable, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We were able to design the home to suit our needs and the inclusions we got are excellent; great value for money. Probably the best inclusions for the price. Furthermore, Emma was our Prestart consultant. She was also very approachable and tried her best to get our home ready for construction within a reasonable timeframe. Very excited to see the home finished! Thanks to everyone at Go Homes.

Home Builders

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M

Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives