GO Homes (page 2 of 10)

Beware of false reviews

They won’t answer emails neither $285000 this is how they treat you

Extremely painful experience with Go Homes

Other Home Builders

Best sales consultant so far!

I can't say much about the build as yet because we are not yet at that stage (I will give a review again once we get to that stage), but my review at this point is solely on our sales agent Puneet who has been absolutely impeccable. He replies to emails swiftly no matter the time and has been a dream to communicate with. He has been professional, transparent and effecient from the day we first walked in to that display home . I only hope that the rest of our journey and the rest of the team we will deal with , Will be as great as Puneet has been because he has set the bar VERY high. Thank you Puneet. GO Homes is very lucky to have you in their team!

Hanish

Frustrating and a painful experience throughout the process, no commitment on commencement of Works.

No commitment on commencement of work after 6 months of signing the contract and 12 months from signing the prelim contract. No transparency, poor communication and no commitment to any work are only a few out of many other trade-offs. Also, look out for other companies they shares resources with.

P Menezes
P MenezesPerth, WA

Outstanding service. Very impressed

Pious_Alien
Pious_AlienPerth, WA

Perfect choice - Quality build and reasonable pricing

Seb Constantine
Seb ConstantineSouth West, WA

If you're wanting to feel valued build here!!

I had a wonderful time building with Go Homes!! Tallal Marouff was my builder and he guided me not only professionally but also personally in my journey of building my first home. I felt like I was his highest priority and like I was the only client he had even though I knew he had many. Tallal helped me have a stress free journey and I am extremely grateful for his work and character. I would highly recommend Tallal to my friends and family! Please carefully consider GO Homes when building your dream home!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Tara A.Perth, WA

Horrible experience and nowhere near finished

Other Home Builders

Lack of professionalism and poor customer service

Lacks of professionalism, transparency, organisation and customer service. Delays at every turn, lacks of accurate communication and just poor performance all round. They hide any feedback that does not paint them in a good light. Take long time to response you. No progress since the first PCI when house is nearly ready for hand over.

Ktwee
Ktwee

Hi, we have been trying to call your office couple of times today to follow up handover process and no one answers the call 65004566. I hope this can be improved.
My job number is 50312.

Jenna Higgs
Jenna HiggsPerth, WA

Amazing!

Tallal has helped me through my journey of building my house. We are currently in the first quarter of building and it has been amazing and super helpful :) All involved have helped with every step of the way and how really understood my financial situation and have spoken with me about absolutely everything! Thanks to Tallal and the go homes team! I can’t wait to get into my new home!

SVN Perth, WA

Had enough and not even at construction stage yet..

Shonna
ShonnaPerth, WA

Great experience - great customer service

Never again!

The best part of our build experience with go homes was the saleman [Name Removed], he gave 110%. Unfortunatley the rest of the process was terrible, from trying to get information from the construction consultant and the site supervisor to the appalling finishes. Its been a long journey and at 34 weeks from pad down we're not at handover yet.

Kvd
Kvd

Happy first home owner

Slab down for 9 weeks and still no bricks up

Signed my contracts in June and got My slab poured on the 7th of October and I’m still waiting for a brick layer to start. Also trying to get info and updates from my construction consultant is like pulling teeth! Not happy at this stage that’s for sure! Everything pre construction was great. I know things are crazy at the moment with the building industry, but some progress would be great!

Build StageMid-Construction
GO HomesGO Homes

Moved in exactly a year from purchasing land, pretty straight forward process, very happy with our first home!

Nedel Tomi
Nedel TomiPerth, WA

Great experience

We had a great experience with the sales rep, Gail W. She is professional, dedicated and attentive. We designed the house we wanted and Gail helped us with all questions. Great experience so far.

Pre-start took a while to book in, and it felt rushed. But, we had a good experience on the day and were helped to select items appropriate for our needs.

Build StageMid-Construction

Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Pre-Construction Review

Has been a long journey to signed contracts in the pre- construction phase due to this grant incentive environment that we are currently in causing significant delays and frustrations! However the sales consultant Gail from GO Homes was exceptional in always being there to answer all queries I had and explained rationale behind what was happening and why which I thoroughly appreciated. Communication is key and setting expectations is crucial to an overall happy customer experience which I could not fault her. She was also instrumental in helping me finalise my house design which is fit for purpose.

Eva
EvaPerth, WA

Great home builder!!

We had a great experience with Neil Boyd since the commencement of building our dream home. Couldn’t ask for more with how it was made, we built at Calleya. House looks outstanding and even our neighbours and family telling us that the house is beautiful! With the every detail and how it was made, Neil helped us maximised all the space we needed, now living on it for only nearly 2 months, we’re still in awe! Thanks to GoHomes. So worth it!

Mohini P.
Mohini P.Perth, WA

Experience with Go Home so far!!

On the very first time we met Tallal, he was fully able to understand our design requirements and budget. He immediately worked out estimate costs for a design that we would love and suit our pockets. He is very helpful & has a good knowledge on products which gives him the ability to advise on any changes with minimal cost. We received excellent professional service and great advice in every respect. Now we are excited and looking forward to building our new home with Go Homes.

Ashlee
AshleePerth, WA

Great quality home!

Overall good experience with GO Homes. Neil Boyd was fantastic in helping me navigate the initial phases of the build and with securing my land. He also was a great help in guiding me with choosing the lovely design for my new home! There were some issues during construction which the company acknowledged and in the end did a good job of managing them :)

MAREE
MAREEPeel, WA

We're very happy customers !

GO HomesGO Homes

So happy to have found Go Homes!

We fell in love with Go Homes from the moment we walked into their Display home in Aveley. With barely any knowledge of what the process would entail, Tallal laid it out for us neat and easy. Tallal has always been easy to reach and available for if we have any questions. I would definitely recommend Tallal and Go Homes to anyone looking to build their new home.

Kate G.
Kate G.Perth, WA

Couldn't be happier so far!!

In our very first meeting, Tallal was able to fully redesign one of their floor plans & cost everything up for a design that I totally fell in love with! He was very knowledgeable, helpful & actually had my best interests at heart which is exactly what I needed as a first home owner. He has turned what was a beginning to be a very daunting process, into an extremely enjoyable one and I am so excited for Go Homes to start building so I can move into my new home!

I would highly recommend Tallal to anyone :)

Doreen